Does haematological oncology require surgery
Hematology and Internal Oncology
Welcome to the hematology and internal oncology department at the Bundeswehr Hospital Ulm!
All diseases of the hematopoietic system and all tumor diseases are treated in this focus. Due to the large number of younger patients, non-Hodgkin lymphomas, Hodgkin's disease, testicular tumors, and bone and soft tissue tumors are mainly treated. In addition, all other malignant tumors of the lungs, digestive tract and other organs are treated in close cooperation with the other specialist areas concerned.
Our focus consists of a hematological laboratory, a ward and a day clinic with two outpatient treatment places. All of our nursing staff are trained oncology to ensure that our patients are optimally cared for. The particular importance of haemato-oncological diseases for life expectancy and quality of life requires sensitive information and individual care for patients in all phases of cancer. This is a natural obligation for us.
This requires regular interdisciplinary cooperation with the other departments of the house and cooperation with the supraregional tumor center of the University of Ulm, both in diagnostics and therapy. We take part in the important national and international therapy studies for oncological patients.
- What are the aspects of the Crimean Tatars
- How is thermodynamics irreversible
- What is WP Advanced Ads
- What is Infosys
- How do you access your Belkin router
- What is an HPH EF payment
- Is the sun close to the universe
- Which countries are similar to Washington
- What causes Internet Explorer to crash permanently
- Does an internist residency include surgery
- Which factors influence the genetic link
- Would extraterrestrials have the same senses
- What's next after 28 37 46
- What are programmable network routers
- How can I comment on code more effectively
- When do work visas expire?
- How effective are phenylephrine and ibuprofen
- Is the pop-up selfie camera risky
- What does wife house mean in English
- Are breastfed babies closer to their mothers
- Sells Michael Arrington TechCrunch
- Why do trees have to be felled
- Who created Deepmind
- What are the misunderstandings about Ronald Reagan
- How can I improve my visual imagination
- What's your favorite anecdote from Donald Trump
- What is FOS in the aerospace industry
- How can I contact a chemist
- How long can you stay pregnant
- Is there a Starbucks franchise in Nepal
- I can learn in my sleep
- What is a continuous function
- What is Cerberus weakness
- Why do gatekeepers spit in their gloves?