Should I use UPS with my PS4?
How to top up your wallet on PlayStation ™ Store
Learn how to add funds to your wallet to make purchases on PlayStation ™ Store.
You can add funds to your wallet using a valid payment method or wallet top up voucher. Wallet funds can then be used to purchase content and services from PlayStation ™ Store.
This feature is available only for adult accounts.
Child accounts do not have a wallet. Children can purchase content and services (within their spending limit) by using their family manager’s wallet.
If you are making a purchase any wallet funds will be spent first.
If you're buying a subscription with wallet funds you may still be required to add a payment method to your account.
How to top up a wallet for PlayStation Store purchases
Sign in to PlayStation Store by selecting Sign in from the top right of the screen.
Select your Online ID > Payment Management > Add funds and select a payment type.
Go to Settings > Users and Accounts.
Select Account > Payment and Subscriptions > Add funds.
Select your account, the amount to be added and your payment method.
Go to Settings > Account management > Account information > Wallet > Add funds
Select a payment method and amount to top up your wallet.
- Why does NASA intentionally rotate spacecraft
- How do I dance with a friend
- Who became the king after Richard III
- Why does peanut butter taste so good
- Why did Mark Finneran leave neurosurgery
- What is metacentric height
- Only hires Bloomberg C ++ experts
- What is Torrentz eu
- What hair color is that
- Did God create Lucifer
- What purpose do guild men serve
- Which 80s song makes you pump
- What is the blockchain token economy
- How to say confirm in Portuguese
- Which song gives you true nostalgia
- What is a bromide
- What is ceramic coating
- What is the history of computer interrupts
- Are all Mercedes drivers wealthy
- The BHIM app works offline
- How do Pakistani travelers find India
- How does blockchain improve efficiency
- What does the German word auf
- What does 94V mean for the tire rating