Why do you have to visit Brussels?
Welcome to the website of the Federal Foreign Office
The new version of the federal corona entry regulation has been in effect since May 12th, 2021, regulating questions of registration, quarantine and exemption from this. The quarantine rules of the individual federal states do not apply!
Please note that the message no individual advice can perform. In the following you will find basic information and further links to help you assess your case.
Belgium has been classified as a risk area by the Robert Koch Institute.
You must fill out the online form at www.einreiseanmeldung.de before entering the country.
You need to enter either
- a negative PCR test (smear not older than 72 hours), or
- proof of a complete vaccination (including a second vaccination dose, if necessary), which took place at least 14 days ago, or
- Proof of recovery (positive PCR test), not younger than 28 days and not older than 6 months.
The proof must be uploaded via www.einreiseanmeldung.de. Evidence is recognized in German, English, French, Italian and Spanish. If you are arriving by plane, proof must also be presented upon boarding. This applies from 6 years of age.
A rapid test carried out under medical supervision can also be recognized in Germany.
Registration and the above-mentioned proof are not required for people who are traveling through Germany by the fastest route, who remain in Germany or Belgium for less than 24 hours within the framework of border traffic or who are partners or first-degree relatives in Germany or Belgium for a maximum of 72 hours visit (and return to Germany). These are the most common exceptions. Further exceptions arise from the Corona Entry Ordinance.
If none of the exceptions apply to you and you do not have one of the above-mentioned documents, you are obliged to quarantine for 10 days in Germany if you come from a risk area (Belgium). The quarantine obligation ends with a negative test result.
A quarantine obligation also applies if you suffer from symptoms of Covid disease even though you have been tested, vaccinated or have recovered.
Attention: Different rules apply to virus variant and high risk areas. Please have a look at the website of the German embassy of the country from which you come.
You can find detailed information on this topic in German and English on the website of the Federal Foreign Office.
- What will happen in Avengers 3
- Why mild steel is easy to weld
- What is your unique driving skill
- What is the procedure after deleting SAT
- How strong is the European army
- Where do most of the Christians live
- Which organizations do pure mathematical research?
- Can Jesus Christ make someone rich
- Is marijuana a stimulant or a depressant
- What prizes can children be given
- Which population group buys the most frequently used items
- What is a check deposit slip
- How many employees does Kroger have
- Do you like wood carving
- How can I get a second mortgage
- What is human genome
- What is a long statement
- Can we hear air
- Running always means guilt
- Ask your children about God
- What does snobby mean
- Is triage ethical during disaster management
- How popular is Hitler in Pakistan
- Can you drink lemon oil
- How difficult is the SSC CHSL typing test
- How can I improve my English listening?
- How YouTubers Become Successful
- How do I fix my brain
- How would you describe fashion in Boston?
- What are non-passeriform birds
- What would Annabeth do when Percy died
- Natural selection was implemented in ancient civilizations
- What was your VITEEE rank