What color is mint
RENAULAC wall paint matt mint 2.5 L
- Supplementary hazard information (EUH phrases) (EUH208) Contains 2-methyl-2H-isothiazol-3-one. May produce an allergic reaction., (EUH208) Contains 1,2-benzisothiazol-3 (2H) -one. Can cause allergic reactions.
- Item type Wall paint
- Ideal for Ceilings, walls
- Suitable for underground Wallpaper, plaster, plasterboard, concrete
- Base color green
- hue mint
- Area of application Inside
- Spaces Study, hall / hall, children's room, kitchen, bedroom, living room
- Recommended number of coats 1, 2
- Note The color is set ready for use. Can be diluted with up to 5% water if required. Stir well before use. Roll, paint or spray with an airless sprayer. Do not process below +5 degrees C. For an evenly covering coat of paint, apply the paint crosswise. Coat connected surfaces "wet on wet" without interruption in order to avoid visible deposits. Clean tools and equipment immediately after use with warm water and possibly a household cleaner.
- Priming recommended No
- Note on substrate preparation Substrates must be stable, clean, dry and free of grease. Please remove loose parts. Please wash off glue paints and chalking surfaces, consolidate sanding and absorbent surfaces with a wall and ceiling primer.
- processing Rolling, painting
- Opacity 2 - high opacity
- Container size 2.5 l
- Coverage (approx.) With a single coat 12 m² / l
- Drying time approx. 0.333 h
- properties Breathable, splash and drip resistant
- Gloss level Dull matt
- Note on the range up to 30 m²
- Wet abrasion resistance according to DIN EN 13300 class 2 - scrubbable, 3 - washable
- Can be tinted in the HORNBACH color mixing center No
- EAN 4004014900048
The original from France - the extra quick-drying premium wall paint was specially developed to quickly and easily create a new look for your home. The unique quality ensures a high-coverage result with an impressively extra matt surface. The RENAULAC 20Minutes wall paint can be easily combined with all RENAULAC renovation paint products. The premium wall paint is characterized by its quick drying time after only 20 minutes, has a very high opacity, an extra matt surface and is very easy to use. In addition, the paint is very easy to work with, is drip and splash-proof, breathable and has little odor. The RENAULAC 20Minutes wall paint is ideal for new and renovation coatings in all rooms, even for stressed walls in hallways, kitchens or children's rooms. Particularly suitable for normally to heavily soiled and colored surfaces.
Doers ask doers
You printed out this information on May 22nd, 2021 at 10:53 PM. Please note that world market prices and short-term reactions can change the prices at any time and thus deviate from your printout. Thank you for your understanding.
- Which is worse amphetamine or cocaine
- Which companies have data centers in Atlanta
- Who is Sahil Deshmukh
- What is meditation 3
- How can I get naturally fair skin
- How is Canada perceived worldwide
- How did Titanic lifeboats work
- ISIS takes prisoners of war
- Who were in the suffragettes
- Cancers get along with Scorpios
- Are there native animals in Antarctica
- If 9 4 what is the answer
- What is an HTA attack
- Why is the Indian rupee doing so badly?
- Is Selena Gomez Mexican
- What is the technology stack behind Skyscanner
- Why does a man lose his libido
- What is the Rathore Caste
- What's the hardest part about quitting college
- How can you change your accent?
- Is coffee good for you?
- Why is Docker useful
- Which is the best rehabilitation center
- Which presidents were left-handed