What is screaming I'm an electrical engineer
18 jokes about electricians
What were the electrician's last words?
"What kind of cable is that?" ~ Albus
The electrician works high on a telegraph pole. A little boy is watching. The electrician drops his combination pliers. He gets down and fetches the pliers.
The boy: "My father is also an electrician, but he always has two pliers with him. If he drops one, he takes the other."
The electrician continues to work. Suddenly he drops the screwdriver. He descends.
The boy again: "My father always uses two screwdrivers ..."
The electrician climbs up and finishes his work. He gets down and urinates on the side of the road. The boy is watching.
Does the electrician mean: "Does your father have two of them too?"
"No, but his is twice the size!"
The electrician is supposed to repair a damage at Schmidts'. When he rings the doorbell, he receives a blow that knocks him to the ground.
Ms. Schmidt opens the door and says with satisfaction: "Aha, you have found the damage!"
Bunny comes to the electrician: "Haddu lightbulb?"
The electrician says yes.
"Muddu go to the doctor, you had a fever!"
An electrician, a footballer and a gardener quarrel over whose occupation is the oldest.
Says the soccer player: "My job is the oldest! The Egyptians played soccer before the pyramids."
The gardener replies: "We gardeners have already planted the Garden of Eden."
The electrician shouts, now red with anger because he thinks the whole discussion is a waste of time: "The electricians have the oldest profession because when God said there would be light, we laid the cables in front of it."
- Can someone tell you something about the counseling in a VIT hostel?
- Has Dorian Yates ever used steroids
- How is Honduras divided
- What are the social effects of Marxism
- How donors make money
- Can we wear socks with loafers
- How did the Roman army affect us?
- How Alabama became Crimson Tide
- What are the sources of healthy foods
- What ruined your career
- Has anyone started working with Cuemath?
- How do you want people to understand you
- Why is a violin bow bent?
- How are swords made
- Why was Saddam Hussein so brutal
- What qualities make someone a Bollywood superstar?
- You may get a disability for porphyria
- Is college dependent on BCA
- Greasy food causes dehydration
- When did Greenwich start my time
- How can we configure IPv4 and IPv6
- What are some myths behind broken mirrors
- All beef is considered red meat
- A BCA is available from SOL DU
- Is there an existence without space?
- Where can I have mirror TV frames
- How fast is SSD vs HDD
- Killing trumpet vines trees
- Is Allah worthy of worship
- On what basis do university professors evaluate
- When was gay marriage legalized?
- Why do people collect rare books
- What does first strike mean?
- Where are people's hearts these days