What is an override signal
Driving past auxiliary signal, signal indicating stop or disturbed signal
Driving past an auxiliary signal, Stop showing or dark signal occurs according to the fault process FDV. To do this, the driver has to select and confirm the "Override EOA" function.
Main signal with departure prevention by means of balise or loop:
If a release speed of 40 resp. 15 km / h displayed, can up to the auxiliary signal, Stop showing or disturbed signal. If the release speed is already 0 km / h because a loop was stopped, the driver must select and confirm the "Override EOA" function before departure.
Driving past the auxiliary signal, Stop Pointing or dark signal must occur within 150 m and 255 s. If this is not possible, the engine driver must pass the auxiliary signal, Stop or dark signal, select the "Override EOA" function again and confirm.
Driving past the auxiliary signal, Stop showing or disturbed signal is then carried out as described above.
So that the ETCS vehicle equipment in the LS mode on the one hand has the latest stopping location Stop can monitor showing group signals and on the other hand can be driven to the group signal without action by the train driver, if this does not show stop, additional balises must be installed.
These additional balises are located at the latest stop according to the FDV:
in front of the group signal if it is in front of the exit switch. Is that the Stop showing the group signal associated stop showing dwarf signal immediately before the relevant group signal, is before the Stop showing the dwarf signal.
in front of the safety sign of the exit switch, if the group signal is after the safety sign of the exit switch.
in front of the group signal stop board. The section between the group signal stop board and the safety sign of the following turnout operated from the root must be free.
Both driving past the group signal stop board and driving past the group signal must be carried out with "Override EOA".
Disturbance of the train control components
Disturbed balises or groups of balises
Disturbances of balises can lead to a system braking or to a trip. After approval by the FDL, which requires a receipt, you can continue as follows.
Engine driver selects "Override EOA" and receives "SR"
"Trip, Post Trip"
Engine driver selects «Mode» «Start» and acknowledges «SR»
Interference in the transmission from the signal to the LEU or from the LEU to the balise
Such faults are displayed on the DMI with text messages «PLC 1» or «PLC 2» and do not have to be acknowledged. (PLC = route point fault)
- There is no reaction from the train
- The engine driver reports the fault to the FDL
- How important are social bookmarks
- What is the latitude of the sun
- What Indian media are Bikau
- Can become a doctor IAS officer
- Can Kejriwal and Modi coexist
- What is ethically wrong is now the norm
- Which name changes are not allowed
- Why is Jira so popular
- What are some good matchmaking services
- How much is the population of Ahmedabad
- Is pantheism a form of atheism
- How does a moisturizing lotion work
- What is a married life
- What are some great swing songs
- What are the baseline values for diabetes
- Where are Biggie and Tupac hiding
- What is the purpose of building dams
- Why do feminists reject conscription for women
- The earth is the center of the universe
- What is Mobile Recharge API
- Who wrote catch 22
- How dangerous is the WannaCry ransomware
- Faith inhibits critical thinking
- Do you love art