How does Amazon shipping work?
We offer our premium shipping for urgent shipments for almost all delivery addresses in Germany.
You will receive your delivery by Deutsche Post DHL, DHL Express, Hermes, UPS, DPD, Stadtbote, Amazon or PIN within one day of dispatch, on a guaranteed delivery date.
Note on delivery: Delivery takes place from Monday to Saturday. As a rule, deliveries cannot be made to company addresses on Saturdays. No deliveries are made on Sundays or public holidays (regional and national).
Where we deliver: German and Austrian delivery addresses, with the exception of postcode areas on German islands and post office box addresses. Delivery to a pick-up station is possible.
Items that can be shipped with premium shipping: All articles for which the shipping method "Premium Shipping" can be selected on the order overview page.
Ordering information: If the items you want are all in stock (you can see this from the availability information "In stock") and you place your order early, you will receive it on the working day after your order (orders that you place on Sunday are usually received on Tuesday). You can see whether you will receive your order on the next working day before you submit the order. For all other availabilities of several days or weeks, the delivery time is extended accordingly. You can find out how to order items using premium shipping on our Shipping with delivery guarantee help page.
Guarantee conditions for premium shipping
If you choose the shipping option Premium shipping and your order only contains items for which we guarantee delivery by premium shipping, we guarantee that you will receive the items on the delivery date specified by us or at an earlier point in time. This means that we will reimburse you for the shipping costs for premium shipping if your order does not arrive on the specified delivery date or earlier. You can see the guaranteed delivery date on the order form and in the shipping confirmation.
How do you see that we guarantee delivery via premium shipping?
Very simple: The delivery guarantee for premium shipping appears in green on the order form on the last overview page for the order.
If during the ordering process it should turn out for any reason that the premium shipping option is no longer possible (for example because the time window has just been exceeded, the availability of an article has changed or an article has been marked with "no youth approval according to §14 JuSchG") ), the delivery guarantee is void.
In some cases, the deliverer will ask for a signature upon delivery. Here the delivery guarantee is fulfilled with the first attempt at delivery.
The delivery guarantee is excluded if the delivery would fall on a (regional or federal German) public holiday.
Claims for damages beyond the reimbursement of the premium shipping costs are excluded.
- is only possible for articles for which there is a reference to this shipping option on the order overview page. The delivery guarantee for premium shipping is excluded for all other articles.
- is only possible up to the specified date and only from Monday to Saturday, but not on Sundays or on a regional or federal German public holiday. It is not possible to deliver to company addresses on Saturdays.
- only applies to products that are sold through our Amazon.de website at the Internet address https://www.amazon.de, but not to articles from Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.fr, Amazon.it, Amazon.co.jp, Amazon.ca or any other website operated by Amazon.de or that can be reached through Amazon.de. Premium shipping is not possible for items that are sold through Amazon.de Marketplace or sales partners, with the exception of items that are offered by marketplace sellers as Amazon Prime items. Likewise, the guarantee does not apply to the following products: prepaid cell phones, computers, magazines, e-books, high-quality watches and jewelry, items that are not suitable for young people or for some oversized products.
- is only offered for delivery addresses in Germany and Austria. There may be deviations for postcode areas that include German islands.
- cannot be delivered to post office boxes. (Delivery to a pick-up station is possible.)
- The delivery guarantee cannot be given if circumstances or events arise due to force majeure or any other reason beyond the control of Amazon.de.
- Amazon.de reserves the right to change or discontinue the delivery guarantee for premium shipping or the service itself at any time.
- How long can a man sleep continuously
- Is political science
- Why did you lose faith in love
- Why should I have my invention patented?
- Do you lose interest in questioning
- Why is used in jQuery
- What is an EFLU
- Will the information age ever end?
- Why does Quora allow abusive words
- The Steelers are a dynasty
- What causes Internet Explorer to crash permanently
- Can remove paint from metal bottles
- How will Rudy Giuliani be remembered
- What does XMX
- How did the teachings of ancient Egypt end
- What are some unique fitness ideas
- Has Apple canceled its autonomous driving program
- Really pays Quora every day
- Is Darwin's theory of evolution true or false
- Who is the Rajyapala of India
- Acupuncture has real healing effects
- Which country do tamales come from
- How do you create an attractive font
- Why do Americans fight with English jokes