Are yellow and green complementary colors
Two colors that face each other in the color wheel are complementary, for example blue and orange, red and green, yellow and purple.
Illustration of complementary colors in the color wheel. Complementary colors are opposite in the color wheel, the connecting line goes through the center of the circle.
Complementary colors appear in highest luminosity. Be in the right place relationship mixed, they work harmonious. Strongly glowing colors should take up less space, weakly glowing more.
Harald Mante states: 3 parts yellow, 4 parts orange, 6 parts red, 9 parts violet, 8 parts blue, 6 parts green [ManteFarbd].
The color wheel shows Not exactly the physical complementary colors, these are: red and blue-green (cyan), green and magenta (violet), blue and yellow.
Ernst A. Weber gives the following mixing ratios for two physical complementary colors: blue-green-red 2: 1, blue-yellow 3: 1 [WeberSehen].
I put a green box behind the red roses. The picture is an example of the complementary contrast. Otherwise it is poorly designed: the background is unevenly lit, the roses are too far apart and leave a "hole" in the center of the picture.
Elmar Baumann, April 16, 2005.
Last update: 09/02/2006.
- Would you support socio-economic positive action
- Who taught Einstein and Newton physics
- Should I use it loosely
- Has anyone escaped Hitler's bunker?
- How to treat post-traumatic stress disorder
- How is the UCLA Extensions Interior Design program
- Which technology is the best electronics or chemistry
- Which companies are not technology companies
- Is CS a good choice
- Are camel spiders poisonous
- How do I teach myself animation
- How do I maintain lactose tolerance
- What color is cyclohexanone
- What is the importance of the fertilizer calculation
- What is a tag in CSS
- Might be Lord Adonis Labor Party Leader
- Have employers disapproved of less reputable universities?
- What is Little Rock AR known for?
- Why are lemons so hot and tasty
- What if we waste our time
- What's seaming in HyperMesh
- What is a single moment in Pakistan
- Is IISER TVM good 1
- Can antibiotics collide with other drugs?