Is unconditionally morally acceptable to love
Love - a virtue?
Introduction to the question: - Love as the foundation of a virtue ethic - Love as a virtue in the modern age: limit, advance, condition
The target groups
Students, teachers, scientists from all ethical disciplines
PD Dr. Winfried Rohr teaches philosophy at the Catholic University of Eichstätt.
About the editors
- Book TitleLove - a virtue?
- Book SubtitleThe dilemma of modern ethics and the repressed status of love
- Editors Winfried Rohr
- DOIhttps: //doi.org/10.1007/978-3-658-17874-1
- Copyright InformationSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden2018
- Publisher NameSpringer VS, Wiesbaden
- eBook Packages Social Science and Law (German Language)
- Softcover ISBN978-3-658-17873-4
- eBook ISBN978-3-658-17874-1
- Edition Number1
- Number of PagesIX, 364
- Number of Illustrations0 b / w illustrations, 0 illustrations in color
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Why can't I understand girls
- What does the name Riya mean
- Floodlights contain mercury
- Why do I find math so challenging
- Floods add minerals to the soil
- Why are some geniuses poor in dirt
- How are arriving aircraft assigned to runways
- Who sings the song Message
- Why does scanf not work properly sometimes
- How is cryptography used in computer science
- What will stop breaking off culture
- Who developed the Google Speech API
- What is source language
- Has Letv 1s Gorilla Glass
- Why did you stop writing about politics?
- What is a pervert
- Who were Ayn Rand's heroes
- How is NMIMS Bangalore for the undergraduate degree
- Will Musk's boring company fail?
- What do sheep say to each other
- What does Neymar deserve
- What is the value of cos 50
- Why do people smile when they sing?
- What is the science behind instant ice cream