What is an n-channel JFET
Fig. 1: Test circuit for recording characteristics
As a result of a DC sweep of Ugs in connection with a parametric sweep of Uds, Figure 2 shows the input characteristic of the N-channel JFet 2N3819 used with Uds = 0V ... 25V as a parameter. As a result of a DC sweep of Uds in connection with a parametric sweep of Ugs, Figure 3 shows the output characteristic field of the transistor with Ugs = 0V ... -5V as a parameter.
Fig. 2: Input characteristic curve of the N-channel JFet 2N3819
Fig. 3: Output characteristic field of the N-channel JFet 2N3819
Download the files to simulate the characteristics of an N-channel JFet:If you want to simulate the circuit, but shy away from drawing work, or if you cannot cope with the simulation setup, you can download the circuit from Figure 1 with the completed simulation setup in SCHEMATICS or in CAPTURE format. For the simulation you need the Euro modifications to PSpice, which are part of my book.
Before starting the simulation, you must select the ANALYSIS / PROBE SETUP / RESTORE LAST PROBE SESSION option in SCHEMATICS or the PROBE WINDOW / SHOW / LAST option in CAPTURE in the SIMULATION SETTINGS window so that you automatically receive the ready-made sample diagrams after the simulation PLOT.
- What does congruence modulo
- What makes copper wires conduct electricity
- Can you learn to be bad
- Most ancient Greeks could swim
- How is S8 Plus
- Everyone who travels finds each other again
- What will people never learn
- What is the lymph node structure
- What are some DIY homemade cleaners
- What sucks about being Japanese-American
- What causes fungus in toenails
- Are you really on Quora?
- Bitcoin is trustworthy
- What is good sad music
- What are the medicinal properties of wasabi
- Why is collaboration important to society
- Everyone struggles with their sanity
- What makes someone avoid seeing friends
- If 8x 9 9 what is x
- What is IP DSL
- How is the environment affected by pollution
- What does medical purpose mean
- Are Disney Plus movies remastered
- Are all of these psychopath questions real?