Does animal life matter
human and animal
Dr. phil., born 1962; Cultural scientist and behavioral scientist; Author and editor of scientific textbooks on human-animal relationships, including "Companions-Competitors-Relatives, The Human-Animal Relationship in Interdisciplinary Discourse" (2009); Head of the Alliance Human & Animal Foundation, Luganoweg 15, 81475 Munich. [email protected]er.de/
introductionWe live in a society with a large number of domestic, farm and wild animals: 8.2 million cats and 5.3 million dogs in Germany alone,  almost 90 million cattle and 150 million pigs in Europe.  The common living space nature and ethical principles oblige us to constantly weigh up the realization of our own interests and altruistic action to secure sustainable resources.
On what cultural basis do we deal with animals? How is the image of animals changing and what economic, ecological and social relevance does the human-animal relationship have for our society? This article gives an insight into the diversity of the correlation between human and animal  life in our society.
- Verified Verizon SIP
- What are some interesting Valfi stories
- How much does a Japan Rail Pass cost
- Right-handed ADHD is common
- Is Chris Benoit still alive?
- What languages did Homer know
- How is Quandoo different from OpenTable
- Why do the Masons have Satan's pentagram
- How did the attacks in Sri Lanka develop?
- Why do people fear karma so much?
- Where does Kundalini Yoga come from
- What is social practice
- What is a Frontrow Whitening Soap
- Who was Jerry Paris
- What types of alcohol are low in carbohydrates
- Why do we need LIFI
- Why are sluts so good in bed
- What are sci-fi horror anime
- What happens when electricity flows through cables
- Do you remember your first cigarette?
- What is a simple, most powerful meditation
- What is a vertical parking system
- How can I distinguish the thesis
- Blockchain application where to start