Why is Agra being renamed
Bundestag decides to introduce international degrees
The Bundestag has passed the amendment to the Act to Modernize and Strengthen Vocational Education and Training (BBiG). In addition to the minimum remuneration, the expansion of part-time vocational training and the strengthening of professional training, the amendment provides for greater permeability between two-, three- and three-and-a-half-year training occupations, according to the Federal Ministry of Research.
In addition, the Vocational Training Act contains improved provisions for legally binding and high-quality examinations as well as process simplifications and a reduction in bureaucracy. Among other things, in the "higher qualification" vocational training, the previous "advancement training", the professional ability to act acquired during vocational training is expanded through further training.
These advanced training courses, which according to the ministry are often at the same level as a degree, are the "path to professional advancement". The core of the improvements are the uniform qualifications "Certified professional", "Bachelor Professional" and "Master Professional". The "master" will not be abolished, but strengthened through the connection with the uniform, internationally compatible qualifications. At the same time, the new designations showed that vocational and academic education are equivalent.
Karliczek swears high esteem
The amendment is now going to the Federal Council and, subject to its approval, should come into force on January 1, 2020. Federal Research Minister Anja Karliczek described dual vocational training as a trademark of Germany that is highly regarded worldwide. This success should also be secured for the future. With the change in the law that has now been passed, she sees dual vocational training as even more attractive, flexible and international.
Meanwhile, the Central Horticultural Association (ZVG) criticized the haste with which the amendment had been passed. In addition, the association reiterated its criticism of the renaming of the professional qualifications "Bachelor Professional" and "Master Professional".
- Who graduated from USNA in year 83
- What is the best Arsenal XI team
- Do you like Ruehrei
- Why did Uruguay separate from Argentina
- What is the next programming level
- What is a screen door
- What is special about the third dimension
- Can India ever get well
- How can negative decibels exist?
- Why is Microsoft Edge not gaining popularity
- What creates collective narcissism
- What is the formula for calculating ratios
- What can I study after mechanical engineering
- What are the Amazon Seller Analytics Tools
- Can a drunk person consent to sex?
- How do I become less attached
- What is retina
- How are FPM grants in IIMs
- Why do people stay in life
- Why is food preserved in a frozen state
- How many types of lavender are there
- What is an incoming broadcast
- Which bamboo is the strongest bamboo
- Why is my Compaq laptop overheating
- How can I transport cucumbers within India
- There was tourism in Europe during the First World War
- How do you tune a suspension system
- Hotmail is free to use
- What's your favorite pink song
- When will Tesla start producing cars in China?
- Is Britain a dying country?
- How is the analysis class for general meetings
- Who founded Christianity and why
- How do sociopaths choose their victims