Is Stack Exchange more useful than Quora
This is how you see all the answers to Quora and bypass their unbearable registration
Quora is one of those question and answer sites that sadly decided to follow in Expertsexchange's footsteps and create a terrible user interface that forces you to log in to read after the first answer. But we can get around this with a simple trick.
You would think, with the success of Stackoverflow and Stack Exchange, realizing that hiding your answers and making the website crappy for your users is not a good idea. But no, they haven't learned. They want to make sure that you are forced to log in and give them your information just to read the site.
You could have gone a better way and allowing you to be prompted to read the topics and then prompting you to log in or register later. They could have had a great question and answer site that would get you involved. Instead, they chose this.
We would like to point out that we haven't actually read any useful answers in Quora, but they keep showing up in Google search. You can bypass this login screen with this simple trick.
Do you add at the end of the url? Share = 1 added
That’s all you have to do. Just add it to the end of the url and hit enter.
And now you can view it all on the website.
In fact, you can click on other things and continue to use the website without restrictions during this browsing session. Again, we haven't read anything very interesting about Quora.
Note: There are a number of browser extensions that will do this automatically. However, it is not recommended to install random extensions for websites that you do not visit often. Unfortunately, many of these extensions are spying on you.
- Has shoulder tear can heal on its own
- What industry is Netflix in
- 12. Results in NITs matter
- Why are the lightning bolts not orange
- How does an Indian placement cell work
- What are some good educational kids videos
- Is Islam a race
- The 1986 film Three Amigos is racist
- Can Xiaomi take a Samsung head on itself
- What is promoting health
- Can you play ESO solo?
- How can love happen twice
- Why do Canadian Gaense hiss
- What kind of kite are you
- How do you stretch shoes wider
- How do credit bureaus work
- What is the strangest element ever discovered
- What drugs are used to treat obsessive-compulsive disorder?
- How do I become a fashion expert
- Land is the scarcest resource
- What is Xiaomi Mijia
- Did John Lennon need glasses
- What is an SEO Content Writer
- Is Kilgrave a narcissist
- Hackathon is only for hackers
- Will Musk's boring company fail?
- Are there any drugs that are really worth trying?
- What happened to the 80s
- British are physically strong people
- What is a website reseller
- Can digital drawing help with traditional drawing
- Have you ever changed a diaper?
- Baptism will make demons go away
- Should I write improvement tests