Is it worth getting Marketing Cloud
Adobe Marketing Cloud: Who is the big orchestra for?
Basically today it seems like a good idea to add the word cloud to your product name as a selling point. The major manufacturers all agree on this point. The term marketing suite is also often used in connection with marketing clouds. It is consciously linked to office suites. This associates easy data exchange and the simplest operation (at least for everyone who is not at war with Word & Co). Does Adobe offer a suite along these lines?
There's still a lot of Omniture in Adobe
Adobe laid the foundation for the Marketing Cloud in 2009 when the company announced that it would take over Omniture for the proud sum of almost $ 2 billion. Omniture's central product was the Site Catalyst analysis program, which had already been expanded to include a number of options (e.g. behavioral targeting) through acquisitions.
Adobe Marketing Cloud explained
And web analysis is still one of the central components of the Adobe Marketing Cloud. Through acquisitions and takeovers, more and more products were grouped around this component and the integration of the various modules into an overall solution was promoted through in-house development.
These modules are part of the Adobe Marketing Cloud
The Adobe Marketing Cloud consists of these elements:
- Analytics: The analytics module that former Omniture users will quickly become familiar with.
- Campaign: Here campaigns are planned and managed across all channels. All relevant information (customer data, customer journey, transaction data, order values, etc.) come together in Campaign.
- Media Optimizer: This module manages the paid media campaigns. Display ads, advertising in social networks and SEM are planned and implemented here.
- Experience Manager: A comprehensive marketing solution also includes the option of providing individualized landing pages, email content and websites. This is done by the user in the Experience Manager, which was created by purchasing a CMS (day software). It has interfaces to Adobe's Creative Cloud. Agencies or in-house designers can transfer content directly to the system.
- Target: Trying it out is still one of the best options for deciding between different variants. Target is the name of the module in which A / B tests or multivariate tests can be created and evaluated.
- Social: All social media channels in the team are used and monitored with social. So the suite also offers an answer to services like Hootsuite.
- Primetime: Is the module for personalizing moving images. The users get the stream optimized for their device.
- Audience Manager: Behavorial Targeting is the keyword behind the development of the Audience Manager. Here the users segment and analyze new target groups. This is where the data from various sources come together centrally. In 2011 Adobe took over the manufacturer Demdex, which was responsible for the basic architecture of the module.
Large and complete orchestra
As the basis of its solution, Adobe offers interfaces to a wide variety of systems such as ERP and CRM (Salesforce, SAP, Microsoft Dynamics etc.). The preparation and summary of the data takes place outside of the immediate cloud solution.
The compilation of this data pool, including the integration of the systems, is part of the consulting service as part of the introduction of the marketing cloud.
With its modules, Adobe covers all tasks in modern online marketing:
- Data management and data analysis: Campaign and Analytics. Supplemented by the media optimizr, all three modules also form the business intelligence required today in order to successfully draw conclusions and plan measures.
- Campaign control: In order to be really complete, a suite must also be able to take over or control the mail management (newsletter!) Or serve the ad server. This is implemented by Adobe with Campaign, the Experience Manager and the Media Optimizer.
- Personalization: Newsletters and advertising material optimized for the customer, but also individualized shop and websites are now part of personalization. In the best case scenario, the system can also manage the advertising inventory at the same time (asset management). Adobe offers all of this with Experience Manager and Target.
High degree of integration - that comes at a price
A slightly different URL here, a slightly different interface there. Users who still recognize the origin of one or the other module in the Adobe Marketing Cloud are deeply involved in the matter or have already used the individual solution before. Because overall, the developers have achieved a high degree of integration and built an understandable interface (which is also visually pleasing). The linking of the modules is very comprehensive. The Adobe product would undoubtedly have earned the name Suite.
Adobe Experience Manager Explained
So many options come at a price, of course. But there is no such price. There are various license and billing models within the cloud. And of course, here too, if you buy a lot, you can also hope for a discount.
Together with Adobe, potential customers are considering which modules of the cloud make sense and in which order they should be introduced. If you are one of these potential customers of the Marketing Cloud, you should be in the upper middle class in terms of requirements and shop size.
In this edition
Courage to start again
How to get your business going again
With the right influencers for more sales
Secondhand gains market share
- William G Nelson Is Multiple Myeloma Curable
- What is the normal range of creatine
- Why am I always tired and weak?
- An asteroid has gravity
- When did Thailand become independent?
- What are the names of the queen's corgis
- What does cabbage mean
- Why doesn't Windows Media Player open?
- What is the fastest business jet
- What is Kevn Kinney's most successful song
- What is simple diffusion
- What is a pore concealer
- Where was all the carbon before life
- Which fitness tracker works with Strava
- How do I invest money in Litecoin
- What work of art do you have
- Are charities angry
- Should I buy from a seller's market?
- Is religion evil in its current form
- Can a lesbian date a trans man
- There are people who never dream
- What is Vashikaran through meditation
- Why are igneous rocks important
- Who was the smartest king in history