Supports Nexus 5 4g
Google Nexus 5 is out now - all the details
Google's Android boss Sundar Pichai introduced both the new Android 4.4 (Kitkat) and the new Nexus 5 in a blog entry. The Nexus 5 is again manufactured by LG and delivered including Android 4.4 (Kitkat). Compared to its predecessor, the display has increased from 4.7 inches to 5 inches. The display offers a full HD resolution.
The Nexus 5 also supports 4G / LTE and "ultra-fast" WiFi. A new lens is used in the camera, which allows better photos in poor lighting conditions. Optical image stabilization should prevent shaky photos. Another new feature is the ability to take pictures with HDR +.
Nexus 5: The technical data
Display: 4.95 inches with 1920 x 1080 pixels (445 ppi) and Corning Gorilla Glass
4-core CPU Snapdragon 800 with 2.3 GHz
GPU: Adreno 330 (450 MHz)
2 GB of RAM
16 GB or 32 GB storage
1.3MP camera on the front
8 megapixel camera with optical image stabilization on the back
Android 4.4 (Kitkat)
NFC (Android Beam)
Dual-band Wi-Fi (2.4 GHz / 5G) 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac
2G / 3G / 4G LTE
LTE in Europe (bands) 1/5/7/8/20
Sensors: GPS, gyroscope, accelerometer, compass, proximity, ambient light, pressure
Weight: about 130 grams
Size: 69.17 x 137.84 x 8.59mm
Battery: 2300 mAh
The Google Nexus 5 is available now. The Nexus 5 with 16 GB in black or white costs 349 euros and the Nexus 5 with 32 GB (also in black or white) costs 399 euros. According to Google, delivery of the devices ordered on Google Play will begin on November 8th in Germany.
Android 4.4 (Kitkat) soon for all Nexus devices and afterwards also for Galaxy S4 and HTC One
Android 4.4 (Kitkat) should appear shortly for the Nexus 4, Nexus 7 and the Nexus 10. In the next few weeks, the update will also follow for the Samsung Galaxy S4 and the HTC One. With the new version, the mobile operating system has been improved in many areas. Telephoning has been simplified as well as searching within the contacts. There is also a new Hangouts app in which all SMS and MMS messages are collected and made possible via video calls. Android 4.4 should also make fewer demands on the RAM in the devices and thus run smoothly even on devices with 512 MB RAM. Because memory is one of the most expensive components of a smartphone, Android 4.4 can be used on more Android devices. On this website, Google presents the new Android 4.4 (Kitkat) in detail. The preview of the colleagues in the PC world for Android 4.4 (Kitkat) can be found here. (PC world / mje)
- What books would you recommend to teenagers
- How do I plan a coding project
- Is Derren Brown's The Push real
- Day trading is dead
- Which animal has two uterus uteri?
- How was this animation made
- What is the formula for partial pressure
- Why Megger Tests Are Performed
- How do I start a web browser
- Who started the NASA space program
- Is the NSA studying superstring theory?
- In addition to WordPress, you also sell other themes
- What does it mean not to flatter yourself
- What made Eminem rap?
- What is stripping in bituminous material
- Is sulfur dioxide a greenhouse gas
- What is the best transformation plan
- Are mandatory donations legal
- Which coaching is good for architecture
- What are the useful things in daydreaming?
- What is a reflection grating
- What is the nullable type in C.
- Why do people glorify disturbing films
- How do I find my fears