What do Royal Marines do
The Royal Marines or Marine infantry are soldiers who serve as combat troops on ships of the British Royal Navy. You will also be entrusted with guarding buildings, ships and port facilities.
On the ships of the Royal Navy, Royal Marines are used as gun crews, but they are also used both for fighting on board on enemy ships and for defending their own ship. They also serve as land combat troops that enter enemy territory and fight the enemy's troops there. They also have the task of maintaining discipline and order on board and of supporting the officers in the event of a mutiny.
Their uniforms are identical to those of the Royal Army's line troops, consisting of red skirts with white lapels, white vests and trousers. The harness is also white, gaiters and tricorns are black. The trimmings of the tricorn are white on NCOs and men. The ranks are identical to those of the Royal Army, Royal Guard and the EITC Marines.
Well-known Royal Marines
Add a picture to this gallery
- Is it worth doing data analysis
- Created Vince McMahon Goldberg
- Is it really the thought that counts?
- Who is Malek al Assad
- Why is ICL surgery necessary
- How was a strong Chola dynasty destroyed
- Popular kids are good at your school
- What are the best buildings in Peshawar
- How and when did oysters become edible
- What is a blower 2
- Why is the color of the water clear
- Are Eclipse programming IDEs free
- What is the point of italic
- Why are there no flying spiders
- What is the country code for Niger
- How can you make photos bigger
- What are Kit Harington's upcoming films
- How can we recover lost data
- Which Canon lenses have the best bokeh?
- Why did Snapdeal rename
- Why is scraping used in e-commerce
- How can I be efficient
- Why did the Browns fire Bill Belichick
- Is Roblox okay for kids