Has anyone invented a silent flush toilet?
15 things everyone does but nobody talks about
Have you ever pissed off the printer because he didn't want to be like you? And did you feel stupid about it? Don't worry, there are things we all do - we just don't talk about them.
You are not alone if you find yourself doing weird stuff. For example, having conversations with the car and persuading it well if it won't start. But that's not the only thing that everyone does but doesn't want to admit.
1. Pack too much underwear
The trip lasts a week - so you need 14 underpants, of course. For safety. After all, it's very likely that you get at least one pair of underpants every day.
2. Take the packaging out of the trash can
Okay, actually the preparation of the bag soup sounds pretty simple: saucepan, water, contents of the bag, boil. Nevertheless, you go to the trash can at least twice and check whether you are really doing everything right.
3. Try not to breathe too hard
You have finally pulled yourself up to jog a lap - or you always have to go up this one mountain on your way home. When someone comes towards you, of course - breathe quietly. So that nobody notices that you are dying from the exertion inside.
4. Google yourself
Nobody does. Much too vain. You just happened to know how many people have the same name ...
5. Pretend you're in a music video
You sit in the back seat of the car, raindrops run down the window pane and, fittingly, a sad song is playing on the radio. Suddenly you are right in the middle - in the accompanying music video. Just put on lipsync and a suffering gaze. So emotional!
6. Looking away to avoid conversation
Shit, over there is the annoying colleague from the other department. You don't feel like chatting at all. You don't have to either, because unfortunately you haven't seen him at all. Really! Just look stubbornly in another direction and walk past.
7. Wear the same bra for more than a week
This goes out to all the girls: When was the last time you washed your bra? The closet is full, but only this one fits perfectly. The definition of "clean" is very flexible.
8. Turn around on the way to the toilet because the cell phone is still missing
Hand on heart: it doesn't work without entertainment in the bathroom either. You're happy to take a detour if you don't have your smartphone with you. Otherwise you would have to reach for the shampoo bottle ...
9. Forget to listen to other people
You have made it up to you to memorize the name of your new colleague straight away. Well, unfortunately you forgot him right after she introduced herself. Now just avoid any direct address.
10. Deleting the online shopping cart out of laziness
You spent hours looking for new clothes online, your shopping cart is super full. But during the checkout process, the website suddenly wants your credit card number. Who knows them by heart ?! But get off the couch to get the card? No way! Then just do not.
11. Restart a song because you forgot to enjoy it
That one spot just before the first chorus is SO awesome! What? Already over? You were in your head and couldn't properly appreciate the song you're listening to - so do it all over again.
12. Laugh at jokes you don't understand
If you don't buckle a joke, you tend to have Oscar-worthy laughs. Who likes to admit that they didn't understand something ?!
13. Doing yourself busy so as not to appear lost
You've been waiting in front of the train station for 20 minutes and your appointment is still not there. Fortunately, someone invented the smartphone. So you can swipe around super busy so that nobody gets the idea that you are lost in the area.
14. Insult the printer
Let's put it as it is: printers are the boss. They do everything, just not what you want. Then one quickly slips in: "You stupid bastard, now finally do it".
15. Take a nap and then pretend to be wide awake
"I watch all the time!" Woe if your partner comes up with the idea of grabbing the remote control because you supposedly fell asleep. Not like that. Because you don't sleep at all, you get everything - from this one series.
14 subtle signs you're getting older
Do you drink eggnog instead of tequila and are you starting to develop motherhood for the top model candidates? Then you are clearly around the 30th meeting the remaining 12 points also apply to you? more
This topic in the program:
N-JOY | Kuhlage and Hardeland - The N-JOY Morning Show | 04/09/2020 | 05:00 am
- UTA has a good architecture program
- Inverter can have AC star rating
- What is triple negative breast cancer
- Tornadoes can happen anywhere
- PHP is for the minority
- What is a baby panda
- What is Kevn Kinney's most successful song
- What are some good educational kids videos
- How can chickens fight chickens
- Chromebooks are really popular
- What is edge inference
- What is the human gene pool
- What are types of prototypes
- What makes something a tricky question
- What is your business goal
- Could Israel one day betray the United States?
- Playing Minecraft makes you gay
- What is atavism in biology
- Any woman can squirt before an orgasm
- What is a logic chip in the processor
- Gay men like to cuddle
- What is the most important human duty
- What are some controversial images
- Where will you never meet an INFJ