How is the iPhone 3G
Apple iPhone 3G
iPhone 3G: UMTS, GPS, design
The iPhone 3G comes up with the fast UMTS data transmission standard. In addition, GPS was integrated. This means that navigation with the Apple mobile phone is now also possible. The design was also fine-tuned. The case is now completely black; the back is made of plastic. For this, Apple donated metal buttons to the iPhone 3G. The screen size remains unchanged at 3.5 inches.
»Test: Apple iPhone 3GS
iPhone tariffs: It's getting cheaper
Apple has also tightened the prices vigorously - and down! The manufacturer officially charges only 199 euros for the eight-gigabyte model; the 16 gigabyte version costs 299 euros (as of June 9, 2008). With this, Apple is giving up its high-price policy for the iPhone and openly declaring war on the competition, especially the Blackberry cell phones.
In Germany, the iPhone 3G is available for as little as one euro - but only in conjunction with a very expensive mobile phone contract. In addition to T-Mobile, other dealers also offer the iPhone 3G. You can get the cell phone from the Apple dealer Gravis, in all Media Markt stores and from Debitel, among others. However, only in conjunction with a two-year T-Mobile contract.
Picture gallery: Apple iPhone 3GFirst results from the test laboratory
- Internet: The iPhone 3G loads Internet pages faster than its predecessor, but the 3G - contrary to Apple's self-confident advertising - cannot display certain pages correctly.
- Camera: Surprise: good photo image quality, but overall the camera still has a number of weaknesses.
- Music and entertainment: contradictory: the music sounded good, but important functions are missing here too, such as the targeted search for pieces of music.
- Robustness of the housing: Here the iPhone 3G is no longer as convincing as the old iPhone. The back of the previous model was more robust.
- Basic functions: The sound quality when making calls and the radiation exposure show some clear differences to the old iPhone. For example, the microphone from the 3G absorbs wind noise more poorly than before, but the reception and transmission performance has improved.
»IPhone 3GS: All pictures and information about the new Apple mobile phone
»Leaderboard: Cell Phones
- Is envy a powerful motivator
- What are your favorite Deadmau5 songs
- Has anyone escaped Hitler's bunker?
- How do you like your chai tea?
- Why isn't Quora in Punjabi
- What does project management maturity mean
- How do Ambien and Trazodone differ
- Why don't people congratulate highly attractive people
- Loves attraction egoism
- Is spironolactone bad for HRT
- You should do weightlifting after weight training
- How would one code artificial ethics?
- How accurate is a software-based horoscope
- Why is Maggi dangerous
- How does sulfur affect fleas?
- Should I buy Mobiistar CQ
- Where do we get Robux from
- What can be mysterious about geoscience?
- What are the properties of lipoproteins
- Get Busse tips
- What is the future of Delphi
- Is there really sex tourism
- What is redevelopment
- How do I contact Uber Bhubaneswar