Do you know www jobsclue com
I cannot access my website through wp-admin
I developed a website six months ago and now need to update it, but I cannot access the login page to access it.
I get the following error page:
It's a little embarrassing ...
I tried at the end of the url too, but that didn't work either.
Disable all plugins by moving or deleting them from your folder. Do this via FTP or via your host's control panel.
If that doesn't work, log into the server via FTP and upload a fresh copy of WordPress. This will repair your and any other damaged folders or files.
You can download a fresh copy of WordPress from WordPress.org.
For more solutions, including new login files and database changes, see the WordPress Codex login issues page.
They suggest that in case all else fails, you post on the WordPress support forum. Make sure to provide details about your server setup if you know them, including mySQL and PHP versions, as well as your operating system, browser, and the WordPress version that is causing these problems.
The same thing happened to me (I couldn't access it). This happened when I was installing the wpcareer plug-in which asked me to have root access to my site. I then went to cpanel where my site is hosted and deleted this plug-in.
After that everything was fine.
- Enable the debugging log in Wp-config.php
- Deactivate plugins by adding a 1 just before each plugin folder
- Repair all tables from your MySQL database (repair is a MySQL function. The repair command doesn't hurt.)
- Check htaccess for broken redirects
- Check folder / file permissions (755.644).
Add the following
If you're having trouble logging into your WordPress admin areas, check out this WordPress
Codex: login problems
I couldn't log into WP Admin either. The message was "404 Page Not Found". I tried to restore files and database backups without success.
Then using Filezilla (you could use others) I renamed the folder to:
I changed the permalinks (changed by something in) to the previous setting and clicked save.
I also changed the contents in the root and WordPress folders with:
I renamed all of the plugin folders like too. Then I renamed the folder back to.
I checked the plugins in WP admin until it stopped showing a 404 message. Then I remove the "Aus" from the name of the plugin one after the other. If you suspect a plugin is corrupted, e.g. For example, if the date has been changed, it is better to delete it and reinstall it.
Then the problem is solved.
If you have the wpcareers plugin and have it activated then these issues are due to the Wordpress version support issue
Go to your hosting area in the file, here is my root folder of my site and delete the plugin after this login again
Your login screen is here:
You did something like on this Codex page to hide the directory.
- Humiliated Harry Snape after his death
- How can I enter MSCI
- Absorbs charcoal radon
- What is ASASI 1
- How long is the LLP valid?
- Is THAAD cheaper than S400
- What are the Similar Sites Like Quora
- Will Rolls Royce makes an electric car
- What is the psychology behind fear
- Who can completely change the Indian education system?
- How are jelly babies made
- Why do people become avoidable
- What is general data management
- How do you study a market
- Shall we only drink warm water?
- Why did castles have towers?
- What are country rock music
- What are the disadvantages of deforestation 2
- Judge us animals
- Is the clerk a lawyer
- Has Wawa drug testing staff
- Can you write about China's currency
- What is frequency in relation to wavelength
- What does good UX IA