Fade red stretch marks
Let stretch marks fade naturally: These beauty tips will help
- Stretch marks are fine cracks in the connective tissue of the skin.
- They mainly occur during periods of hormonal fluctuations such as puberty or pregnancy.
- The connective tissue suffers even with strong weight fluctuations.
- Whether or not you get stretch marks depends on the individual nature of the connective tissue.
- If the connective tissue is weak, the skin tears more quickly. Men get stretch marks too, albeit less frequently.
More on this: What is grater skin?
Prevent stretch marks every day
- Those who regularly exercise and eat healthily strengthen their connective tissue and can thus prevent stretch marks.
- During pregnancy, plucking massages with appropriate oils are also recommended.
- These are supposed to keep the skin elastic. Unfortunately, stretch marks cannot always be prevented.
- Once they are there, they never completely disappear again.
With these measures, however, they can - at least visually - go back:
Eggs on the skin
Regularly smear fresh egg white on the affected areas (preferably three times a day). The protein it contains is good for the skin.
More on this: 7 ideas what you can do with leftover eggshell
Massage in coconut oil
Massage coconut oil on the affected areas several times a day. The lauric acid contained in coconut oil stimulates cell formation and the stretch marks become lighter. The vitamin E it contains also tightens the skin.
More: What can almond oil do?
Potatoes for a better complexion
There are plenty of vitamins and minerals in the juice of the potato that help keep skin cells healthy. Simply cut a potato in half and rub the smooth area into the affected areas. Let the juice dry and then wash it off with water.
More: That's why the sweet potato is so great
Olive oil makes you supple
Olive oil is rich in vitamin E, which is good for the skin. It becomes smoother, stretch marks improve. The same applies here: Massage the affected areas regularly with it and then rinse off with water.
Lemon juice for lighter skin
Lemon juice is considered a natural bleaching agent, it can make stretch marks appear lighter. Rub the affected areas of skin with it, allow to dry for 10 minutes, then rinse with water. Caution: do not use and then go into the sun. If you are allergic, phytophotodermatitis can occur.
Read more: 7 reasons why you should eat lemon peel more often
Aloe Vera as the skin's best friend
Not only does aloe vera soothe sunburn, it can also make stretch marks less visible. Both the aloe vera juice directly from the plant and the purchased gel can be used. With fresh aloe vera juice, however, residues remain on the skin, which should be washed off with water after about 15 minutes.
More on this: 6 beauty hacks with aloe vera
Sugar as a scrub
If sugar is used externally as a peeling, it can have a positive effect on the appearance of stretch marks.
- Mix a tablespoon of sugar with a little lemon juice and almond oil and gently massage the affected skin areas with it.
- After about 5 minutes, the mass can be rinsed off.
More on this: Beauty elixir grape seed oil
Drink more water
Sufficient water must be drunk so that the skin is optimally supplied with moisture. While it won't make the stretch marks go away, it will help the skin regenerate faster and look healthier.
More on this: The most important facts about cellulite
- Why is it discouraged to be an artist?
- What are some Korean birthday wish phrases
- Can we live in a disconnected world?
- Carvin guitars and amps are well made
- The time runs quickly on winter days
- What kind of books improve my thinking
- Anything useful in parapsychology
- Can electrons move in a vacuum
- How's the parking in Columbia, MO
- Will Trump brought a man to Mars
- Why did Uruguay separate from Argentina
- How to start an effective car pool
- How can professional ethics fight corruption
- How intelligent are cephalopods
- A helmet is compulsory in Goa
- What is half of dfrac 6 3
- Can Xiaomi take a Samsung head on itself
- What is Ariana Grande's number
- How can you feel better about racism?
- What are the misconceptions about HDL LDL
- What kind of sport do Germans not do
- What are headhunters in Malaysia
- Why we always want to find perfection
- When is the BMTC pass ready?