Has ice cream raw eggs
Ice cream regulation: what's in the ice cream?
There are strict rules for how our ice cream has to be made. The German Ice Cream Ordinance from 1933 is the oldest ordinance in the food industry. In 1998, the legislation was completely revised, thereby adapting it to EU law.
Since 1998, the use of all ingredients that are generally permitted for food is also permitted in ice cream.
The German ice cream regulation, the following rules apply:
What's in the ice These rules apply to artisanal ice cream.
(Fruit) sorbet originally consists of frozen water. It was flavored with fruit pulp, syrup, sugar and other things. In today's refined form, it usually consists of fruit pulp, sugar syrup and egg whites or whipped cream.
Fruit ice creamcontains at least 20% fruit. If fruit ice cream is made from citrus fruits and other sour fruits with a citric acid content of at least 2.5%, the fruit content is at least 10%, for example: lemons, oranges and passion fruit.
Cream ice cream or custard ice cream consists of at least 50% milk. No water is used in the production. The ice cream mix contains at least 270 g of whole eggs or 90 g of egg yolk for 1 liter of milk.
Milk ice creamconsists essentially of milk (at least 70%). It is sweetened with sugar syrup and flavored with fruit pulp or other ingredients. The ice cream commonly used today is mostly milk ice cream.
Ice cream or cream ice cream contains whipped cream or liquid cream in the ice cream mix instead of milk. You open them in the ice cream maker when they freeze. Sometimes egg yolk is also added. Then it's called parfait. Its high fat content makes it particularly creamy and aromatic. It can be used as the basis for the same flavors as for milk ice cream. In addition, ice cream and parfait are part of ice cream cakes and ice cream bombs. For example with the Fürst-Pückler-Torte.
The types of ice cream: rules for industrially produced ice cream
Water iceconsists mainly of frozen water and sugar and has a maximum of 3% fat.
Fruit ice cream consists of at least 8% milk fat and has a clearly perceptible fruit taste.
Ice cream consists of at least 10% milk fat and is primarily produced industrially.
Soft ice creamis not an independent type of ice cream according to the German Ice Cream Ordinance. Soft ice cream machines work on a special principle. During freezing, the air lock is created by pumping the liquid ice mass into the freezing cylinder using air pressure. The ice mass is foamed and frozen at the same time. The freezing cylinders are permanently under pressure. This makes the ice cream particularly creamy and soft. In contrast to classic ice cream production, soft ice cream is frozen in portions.
to the ice cream recipes >>
- What is the mechanism by which particles gain energy?
- How do I learn business development
- Can twin flames stay together
- How does karma work for psychopaths
- Is a cashless solution to tax evasion
- How do real estate developers think
- How do I analyze this data
- How does SV CO lead mentors for startups
- Is it better to wear boxers
- How do I stop being toxic online
- Is there a meaning in animal sounds
- What if everyone thought like George Carlin
- Where does genetic schizophrenia come from
- Is the largest department store in Asia
- How is TDS calculated for incentives
- Why is my pug's tail untangled
- Who is Muhammad Ali's daughter
- Which jobs will never be out of date
- Why is empowerment important in class
- Can you define a moral imperative
- Nvidia GTX 720 Ti is worth it
- How do I overcome the fear of talking
- Pakistanis watch the Indian Premier League
- Are you wise