Distilled deionized water is sterile
Water doubly chemically pure, bi-distilled water, fully demineralized water
Water double-chemically pure, bidistilled water, demineralized water extra pure
Conductance less than 5 µS
If particularly pure water is required, a single-stage distillation is not sufficient. For this purpose, there is double-distilled (double-distilled) water (aqua bidestillata, also abbreviated to aqua bidest or Bidestillatus).
Water twice Chemically pure, distilled water, fully demineralized water
Distilled, deionized water. All types of application possible * Batteries, aquariums, plants, odontology, pharmacies, laboratories, heating, heating power plants, irons and many more.
In medicine, pharmacy, chemistry and biology it is used as a solvent and also as a cleaning agent.
It can be used for the manufacture of drugs that do not need to be sterile or pyrogen-free.
Many industrial batteries e.g. B. Forklift batteries / traction batteries (lead batteries, lead accumulators) require demineralized water, which is renewed regularly. The electrical conductivity of this water is reduced to a minimum.
Distilled water is largely free of salts (an - and cations), organic substances and microorganisms. The freedom from ions is checked by measuring the electrical conductivity, the value of which should be between 0.5 and 5 µS / cm at 25 ° C. Because of autoprotolysis, H + - and OH − -Ions in it, but because of their very low concentration, they only conduct electricity to a very small extent. However, it may still contain small amounts of volatile compounds that have no influence on the conductivity.* not germ-free
Manufacturer information:SK professional
- Has Uber ever left Kansas City MO
- Is luck given or a choice
- How does SQL SELECT use list understanding
- Have seen Neanderthals better in the dark
- Is the Galaxy A6 waterproof
- Why is air important
- What are good substitutes for smoked mozzarella
- What is an inverse operation
- Why are succulents bad indoors
- What is a topic in Apache Kafka
- Make quiet girls like quiet men
- How does the geographical location affect technological innovations
- How is an exception handled in C.
- Is the BHU a good university for medicine
- What is a dowel pin
- How Verilog is used in Intel
- How do I get started with marriage?
- Which country is seen as Europe's leader
- How much money does Vevo
- How do dogs make decisions
- Why can't I ask long questions
- How many songs did Joan Baez write
- Tool tape Why is Maynard so good
- Is a domain business successful?
- What cures are for pollution
- How do I contact Uber Bhubaneswar
- What is MTU in OSI networks
- Are mood swings part of male puberty
- What is a virtual environment in PyCharm
- Sequoia finances European startups
- How many uncertainties do you have
- What is hard rubber
- Which universities have conservative professors?
- Is it worth joining MENSA when you are 30