Are IT and CS engineering the same
The Swiss engineering master's degree
With the MSE in Computer Science you will acquire in-depth knowledge and skills in research and development, planning, specification and conception of innovative ICT systems and architectures. In close cooperation with users and stakeholders, you develop these systems and integrate them into heterogeneous IT landscapes, taking into account all necessary security, quality and regulatory aspects. You will be able to develop tools for data analysis and management, simulation and modeling. They use these tools and skillfully employ appropriate data analysis and decision-making methods to solve complex problems. You will analyze and evaluate new technologies and research approaches for innovative solutions. You take into account explicit and implicit requirements and boundary conditions in your decision-making processes.
In addition to technical skills, you will expand and deepen your management skills in the MSE in Computer Science so that you can lead development teams productively and take responsibility for the management of IT infrastructures.
Entry qualifications and admission procedure
Specific skills are required to register for this profile. Students with an above-average degree in the following bachelor's degree usually meet these entry requirements:
The assessment of the entry-level qualifications is part of the enrollment process at the respective university. Students who do not have any of the above-mentioned bachelor's degrees will be individually checked for their suitability by the respective university of applied sciences.
Recommended theory modules
The theory modules comprise 30 out of 90 ECTS. The modules are taught by professors from all over Switzerland at different locations. You will complete these modules together with other MSE students. Here you will find the recommended theory modules for the MSE Computer Science (CS) profile.
Differentiation to the Bachelor of Science
Compared to graduates of a Bachelor's degree, the MSE in Computer Science allows you to deepen your theoretical and conceptual knowledge and skills. You can abstract a problem situation in such a way that you find and implement efficient, sustainable and innovative solutions for the underlying problem. You can assess new technologies and research results and use them in innovative solution concepts for real problems.
Below you can see the universities of applied sciences that offer the Computer Science (CS) profile. Discover more about studying at the individual universities of applied sciences.
- Why did you travel to India
- How can I retweet a Facebook post
- What food looks terrible but tastes delicious
- Who is Edward Witten
- What mental disorder causes imposter syndrome
- What are some naturopathic treatments for depression
- What are arborglyphs
- The ancient Greeks named stars abundantly
- What are the best guacemole recipes
- Make quiet girls like quiet men
- Tesla faces other competitors
- Are homoeotic and hox genes the same
- Wayne is a member of Illuminati
- What's the best in British cuisine
- Why don't ants die from falling
- How do I restore the SharePoint database
- How can love happen twice
- Can a man live on bread alone
- Is Nepal happy with China?
- Technology will replace cashiers
- How are dental veneers made
- What are the misunderstandings about Ronald Reagan
- Can we model algorithms
- How do intelligent cars drive themselves