Are training supplements safe?
NUTRITIONAL TIPS AS A TRAINING SUPPLEMENT
Good nutrition before and after your workout is important, but regeneration is even better. The rest phase is often not given enough importance. However, it is extremely important to compensate for the loss of fluid, the loss of energy reserves and the regeneration of muscles. In addition, toxins that are responsible for fatigue can be eliminated in this way.
1. After training: why is regeneration so important?
Sport makes you tired - including your muscles. Through regeneration and stretching exercises ...
- an efficient sequence of training units or competitions is possible.
- the performance can be increased.
- there is less risk of injury.
2. After training: hydration has absolute priority.
After training, your body is always more or less dehydrated. The severity of dehydration depends on the intensity and duration of exercise, the quality of the drink you drink while exercising, and weather conditions.
If you sweat while exercising, your body draws on its water and mineral reserves, which you need to replenish as quickly as possible.
Hydration is the first goal of regeneration. I recommend a water containing hydrogen carbonate. This has an alkaline effect and helps your body break down the acids that are formed during exercise.
3. After training: think about your sugar balance
Exercising affects your body's energy reserves and you have to replenish them. So eat carbohydrates as quickly as possible. Ideally, this should be done within an hour of your workout.
You have two options for the intake of carbohydrates:
- Foods that primarily contain simple sugars: fruit jelly, white nougat, dried fruit, compote ...
- an energy drink
4. After training: don't forget the proteins
They are used to build up and regenerate muscles. You need to consume protein within an hour of exercising. Whey proteins are especially good because they are quickly absorbed. They also contain many branched-chain amino acids (the BCAAs), which have a positive effect on muscle regeneration.
5. After training: a drink to regenerate
A single regeneration drink provides you with everything you need.
- Liquid to balance your water and mineral balance
- Carbohydrates to replenish the energy reserves used
- Proteins for muscular regeneration
Enjoy it right after your workout.
THESE TIPS MIGHT ALSO INTEREST YOU
- How can you make money on the internet
- Is there a market for unused groupons
- Will bras make me look sexy
- What programming habits should all developers avoid?
- How do I get into maritime law
- Are you shameless If so, why
- Do I need a PBX for VoIP
- Does every mathematician believe that God exists
- What is cow corner in cricket
- Is chess a sport or a skill
- What is the meaning of the Hague sentence
- What are the consequences of informal trade
- Who is Jeff 2
- Who deserves more photographer or drone photographer?
- How can I disable Truecaller
- Which platforms does Docker run on
- Does YOU offer BFA
- Chromebooks are really popular
- Why is Redux useful
- How obvious are signs of retinal readings
- Why does my mouse pointer disappear
- Who is Andrew Benintendi
- What's the best rap solo ever
- What does retail mean
- Skillshare costs money
- What are powerful military aircraft
- What do you think of VIP Hajj
- How would you convert ethoxyethane to methoxyethane
- Taco Bell is owned by Burger King
- When is faith more valuable than reason?
- Who is a Heart Specialist in Nashik
- How do I forgive a former bully
- Is the BHU a good university for medicine