Are Android phones popular in the Philippines
Huawei soon to be forgotten: this China manufacturer could take its place
Huawei could soon be forgotten by cell phone buyers. According to market researchers, two other Chinese manufacturers are benefiting from the company's weakness.
- Huawei is losing more and more market share in the smartphone market.
- In 2021, the company could only achieve a market share of 4 percent.
- Market researchers see two other Chinese manufacturers on the rise.
Huawei is suffering from the US trade embargo and no improvement is in sight. The market researchers from Trend Force assume that the current number 2 mobile phone manufacturer will only have a market share of 4 percent in the next year. This would practically disappear Huawei into insignificance.
Compared to the same quarter of the previous year, Huawei's sales have already declined by a whopping 21.3 percent, according to market researchers from Gartner.
Huawei reacts and outsources Honor
Huawei reacted and sold the cell phone manufacturer Honor. As an independent company, the former Huawei subsidiary is no longer subject to the US embargo and could flourish, according to the plan. But it is more likely that another manufacturer will fill the void that Huawei is leaving.
Because while Huawei is weak, another Chinese manufacturer is making big gains: Xiaomi. The company's sales figures grew by a whopping 34.9 percent in the past quarter. Which pushed Xiaomi to 3rd place in global sales. According to Gartner, many Huawei users in particular are switching to a Xiaomi cell phone - also in China.
These cell phone manufacturers are on the rise
So far, Huawei has been able to offset its international losses mainly through its strong position in the domestic market; this strategy could now falter.
In addition to Xiaomi, another mobile phone manufacturer from China is also on the upswing. According to the market researchers from Counterpoint Research, the Oppo subsidiary realme is the fastest growing smartphone brand. Compared to the same quarter of the previous year, growth was 132 percent. The manufacturer's inexpensive 5G cell phones are particularly popular in growth markets such as India or the Philippines.
" Tip:The best VPN providers for more security and data protection
- How close are we to genetic change
- Should rename Apple iTunes to Apple Media
- What's going on at Stack Exchange
- What is the volatility surface
- Can a Russian dentist work in Dubai
- Which artist sings the song Tuesday
- When did you start playing football?
- How does sulfur affect fleas?
- Why does gamelan music sound so scary
- Why isn't Family Sharing working in iCloud
- Where can I learn Docker
- Working mousetraps on rats
- What can I do after BPharm
- Too much of Mecca has been redeveloped
- The Zodiac Killer would be caught today
- John Mayer liked to play the guitar
- Isn't it worth being elected president
- PHP is for the minority
- Is it illegal to be a bookmaker?
- Weed has calories when smoked
- A military coup is imminent in Pakistan
- Can you sweat out a cold
- All therapists have insight
- What is the real horror
- Why does alcohol make you sick
- What do you think about impressionism
- Created Vince McMahon Goldberg
- How many bytes does an IP header contain
- Is Katzkin real leather
- How were prisoners treated during the crusades?
- How do I scrap data over Python
- What sound libraries do video producers use
- How expensive is premarital counseling
- What are the best Hollywood psychopath movies