How are karma and bhagwan different
Who Controls Karma?
1. When you plant a cactus, you cannot expect it to bear mangoes. You get the fruit of the tree you plant. Just as it depends the consequence of the karma you are suffering from depends on the type of karma that was originally bound. If you hurt someone, that person will hold grudges against you and vow to take revenge when the opportunity arises. People will take revenge, so don't create karma that makes people unhappy. If happiness is what you are looking for, then you need to give joy to others, not sorrow.
2. All misery is the result of our mistakes. Once the mistakes are gone, the misery will be over. It's the karma we created, so it's our own fault. Nobody else is to blame. The others are just 'instruments' (nimit). Would you hit the postman (instrument) if he brought you the telegram informing you of your father's death?
3. No one else can give the fruit of karma. No such person has been born yet. If you were to drink poison, you would die. Nobody is needed in between to deliver the results. If someone were needed to bring karma fruits, they would have to have a gigantic office. Everything runs scientifically. There is no need for a middle man. When the time for karma to ripen is up, it will automatically take effect. Like those mangoes that automatically ripen.
4. What do our people call karma? In general, karma for people means going to work, performing meritorious deeds, charity, and religious activities. The self-realized, however, calls it 'resulting karma' (Karmaphala) instead of karma. The gross karma that can be seen and experienced through the five senses is always resulting or discharging karma. That which was charged in the past life will be discharged in this life. It has manifested and is becoming visible. The karma that is practiced in this day and age is on a subtle level. The moment of charging is very difficult to grasp or recognize.
- What web browsers do Craigslist users use
- Should I refinance my car loan?
- How do recruitment agencies work
- Every Jew practices the Shabbat
- What is empirical evidence according to science
- What was your bar Bat Mitzvah Parshah
- How important is South Korea to America
- What are two countries with extreme climates
- How does wind speed affect pollution?
- When are topics selected in an MBBS
- In which products does Microsoft use Java
- Is beetroot good for lowering cholesterol
- Why are collectibles such a bad investment?
- You could be pretty
- How can I crack ssb
- How do you safely handle ammonium nitrate
- Can Neosporin treat an existing infection
- What are the baseline values for diabetes
- Can China afford belt and road
- What is the richest part of Minneapolis
- What is frontal atrophy of the brain
- Makes Brita the worst water filter
- What is an advertising agent
- Is it worth it to save this type of relationship
- How accurate is a software-based horoscope
- How do I make children's musical instruments
- Will pilots ever be replaced
- What is an example of ingenious design engineering
- Can skip your period for a month
- Which subject do you teach at Byjus
- How would you wage interstellar wars
- What are the etiquette of a handshake