Why is my phone so slow GS4
Make Samsung Galaxy S4 faster: With these settings it works
Fast, it should be faster! The Samsung Galaxy S4 is a pretty fast smartphone with its 1.6 GHz quad core processor and 2 GB RAM. But with a few settings you can make the device even faster. We'll show you what exactly you have to do for it.
Make Samsung Galaxy S4 faster: Here's how
A very simple and equally effective way to make your Galaxy S4 faster is if you take precedence over the animation speed settings. But what do you have to do? Well, you wouldn't be here if we didn't have an answer. So, let's go:
Samsung Galaxy S4: Unlock developer mode
First of all, you have to activate the developer mode of your Galaxy S4. Sounds complicated, but it is not. You can find all the information about this in this article, below is a short version of the whole thing:
- Quickly open the System setting your Galaxy S4
- Click there (slowly or quickly, as you like) on the Options-Menu
- At the bottom you will find the point: About the device. Click on it
- Now you can show what you can do: Click 7 times (quickly) one after the other on the gray point "Build number". A countdown will appear (if you have not already done this before) and after the 7th click the developer mode is activated. Since I've already done this with my device, it looks like this:
Samsung Galaxy S4: Finally do everything faster
So, now that you've got deeper access rights to your device, things can go on.
- Now click back to the options menu, there you will find the point that was created as if by magic Developer options. Open it with one click
- Warning: If you do not know exactly what the individual points mean here, it is better to keep your hands off the other things, as you can quickly get up to mischief here.
- The points that are relevant for you to make your Galaxy S4 faster are located under the heading "Drawing" and are: Windows animation size, Transition animation size and Animation duration scale
- All these three points are set to the standard value "1x", this must now be changed. So you can either reduce the value to "0.5" or switch off the animation completely. If you opt for the latter, closing and opening apps doesn't look as fancy anymore, but everything works a little faster. And faster is exactly what we want here.
Of course you can also make everything slower and thus ensure smoother animations, the values simply have to be increased for this.
In case your looking forfurther useful tips & tricks for the Samsung Galaxy S4 just have a look here
Quiz: How well do you know about the iPhone world?
You don't want to miss any news about technology, games and pop culture? No current tests and guides? Then follow us on Facebook (GIGA Tech, GIGA Games) or Twitter (GIGA Tech, GIGA Games).
- Why was Saddam Hussein so brutal
- Do we need language for abstract thinking?
- Domain registrars steal unregistered searched domains
- Why are flowers attractive
- What are some questions that arise in philosophy
- Who is the best GK app
- Is an earthquake worse than a tornado
- Negative thinking is necessary
- What is the bias-variance tradeoff
- Why are positrons short-lived
- Why did Tati Westbrook expose James Charles
- How is qualitative research carried out in physics
- How wide is a 195 tire
- What is Opiria
- Steve Jobs was a happy person
- Does Elon Musk believe in the theory of relativity
- Why is microwave radiation called heat radiation
- What does it mean to be intellectual
- Those are good basketball statistics
- Did Rihanna win a Grammy
- What are the advantages of printed books
- Who is rich Dhoni or Messi
- Have seen Neanderthals better in the dark
- How to pronounce avocado in Hindi