What does an MBA teach us
The MBA Agribusiness is a new part-time course of the Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development at the University of Göttingen, which starts in the winter semester 2019/20. This is an innovative range of courses. Because it combines the requirements of corporate practice in agribusiness with a scientific degree at the university. The MBA deepens economic and management knowledge and is based on the latest scientific findings. It thus meets the requirements for part-time academic further education.
The further training offer is aimed at specialists and executives from the agricultural and food industry. In addition to agricultural and economic scientists, this also applies to lateral entrants who want to qualify specifically for management tasks. The target group are graduates from universities and technical colleges who have at least two years of professional experience in the agricultural and food industry and are aiming for the next step in their careers.
The MBA course has a modular structure and links online offers with attendance weekends. This “blended learning” concept enables participants to study flexibly in terms of time and space in order to complete the MBA while working. All e-learning materials have been specially designed for the course. Among other things, they contain multimedia-based learning texts that can also be accessed on mobile devices.
Personal contacts and opportunities to expand networks arise at webinars and during the attendance weekends. The courses are led by renowned professors from the University of Göttingen. Guest contributions by leading agribusiness practitioners complete the offer.
The Göttingen MBA Agribusiness is part of the joint project “AgriCareerNet - Network for Agricultural Careers” of the Faculty of Agricultural Sciences and Landscape Architecture of the Osnabrück University and the Faculty of Agricultural Sciences of the Georg-August University of Göttingen. The AgriCareerNet is funded by the Federal Ministry of Education and Research through the qualification initiative "Ascent through Education: Open Universities" and includes other courses such as the Master of Science "Applied Poultry Sciences" or the bachelor's degree program in "Plant Technology in Agriculture" as well as other certificate courses.
- When are cross-joins needed in SQL
- Why do some people sleep on foot
- What is airline revenue management
- How do I reduce the noise during recording
- Why are gears more effective
- How can we get our competitors' backlinks
- Can I exercise after donating blood?
- How big is Ireland
- Why is ISIS afraid of female fighters
- Damages the update of the 1 GB RAM phone software
- Should I buy Lenovo laptops
- How can I look gorgeous
- What is your definition of photography
- What makes Xtrabyte worth buying
- What is the SNi Mechanism
- Why does the acquisition kill startups and apps
- What causes social problems in children
- Should tablets and iPads replace textbooks
- What is a paid seat in BHU
- Alcoholism is always fatal
- What do you think of your sibling
- What are bicycle fenders
- What are phone virus removal tips
- Can you copyright a life