What are the trippiest EDM tracks
Singer-songwriter and anti-folk representative Adam Green releases his latest single "That Fucking Feeling" and announces a European tour - with five concerts in Germany next year. After his last album ENGINE OF PARADISE (2018) and the single "All Hell Breaks Loose", which was released last year, Adam Green is back with new music. The musician processes the previous year in “That Fucking Feeling”. He explains the creation process and the intention of the song as follows:
I wanted to publish something that was recorded at home. In the good, old “Moldy Peaches” days, I recorded everything at my parents' kitchen table. But it's been 20 years since I released a song like this. I recorded a few quarantined songs that I sang straight into the laptop and I like how straightforward that feels. Not every song has to be a big deal. This is just a little song that caught a sweet moment.
In keeping with this, Adam Green recorded an acoustic version of “That Fucking Feeling” in his own four walls. You can see his exclusive video session for the Musikexpress on Instagram:
You can see the lyric video for Adam Green's new single here:
Adam Green has now announced his European tour for the coming year.
Here you can find the concert dates:
- May 16, 2022 - L’Epicerie Modern, Lyon, France
- May 17, 2022 - Trabendo, Paris, France
- May 18, 2022 - Le Grand Mix, Tourcoing, France
- May 19, 2022 - Burgerhaus Stollwerk, Cologne
- May 21, 2022 - Batschkapp, Frankfurt am Main
- May 22, 2022 - Kulturquartier, Stuttgart
- May 23, 2022 - Strom, Munich
- May 24, 2022 - Columbia Theater, Berlin
- May 26, 2022 —Paradiso Noord, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- May 27, 2022 - Trix Club, Antwerp, Belgium
- May 28, 2022 - Lafayette Club, London, United Kingdom
- May 29, 2022 - Deaf Institute, Manchester, United Kingdom
You can stream his new song "That Fucking Feeling" here:
Adam Green: musician, filmmaker, visual artist and poet
Adam Green first appeared on stage in the 1990s as the singer of the New York anti-folk band The Moldy Peaches. They achieved particular fame in the indie cosmos when their song "Anyone But You" in the cult film "Juno" (2007) was sung by the leading actors Elliot Paige (then Ellen Paige) and Michael Cera.
But even if The Moldy Peaches broke up, the singer-songwriter has already released ten solo albums under his name. If you list Adam Green's artistic professions, you ask yourself in which field he actually doesn't work: Green is a musician and songwriter, filmmaker, visual artist and poet. And as a fact by the way - he is also the great-grandchild of Franz Kafka's fiancé. Adam Green's songs have already been covered by celebrity fans such as the Libertines and Carla Bruni.
His paintings and sculptures have also been exhibited in Asia, Europe and America, including in the renowned Beyeler Museum in Basel. In 2010, Green shot and produced an entire film called “Wrong Ferrari” on his iPhone (back when nobody was doing it). And its follow-up work "Adam Green’s Aladdin" (2016) was once again declared by Buzzfeed to be the trippiest film ever made.
A volume of poetry and a graphic novel from Adam Green's pen have also already been printed. The latter is entitled “War and Paradise” (2019) and, as a satirical war treatise, revolves around the collision between machines and people and the relationship between life and death.
- Can horses get fleas?
- Is it wise to be stoic?
- What is Badae Kodee in English
- What causes pain in my taste buds
- Which instrument measures the liquid volume or the liquid capacity
- Why do pekinese eyes appear
- What is a search index
- Can music really make women stronger?
- What do you think of Taekook
- Barak Obama is an Eagle Scout
- Can we do yoga before body training?
- How long can you use nicotine patches
- What breed of dog suits a family
- What are power peaks
- How do I use the latest reactions from Facebook
- Is 72 greater than 720
- What is the technology stack behind Upwork
- Castle has been canceled
- Why is Tamil being reduced nowadays
- What's the allure behind Nike
- Could Monaco one day become a republic?
- What is an underrated pop song
- Why are single cabins better
- What causes Internet Explorer to crash permanently