Share your pictures or drawings
Functions for creating and exporting
At any time during your creative process:
Create a new drawing sheet
Import a new picture
Save your drawing
Export a drawing in the format of your choice
Open a previously saved drawing
✅ Create a new drawing sheet
In Repaper Studio you can create a new drawing sheet at any time using the menu bar of the app at the top of the screen. To do this, press the button "New".
✅ Import an image
In Repaper Studio, you can use the menu bar to import one or more images into your current drawing:
1. Save the image (s) in advancethat you want to include in your drawing on your PC or mobile device.
2. Click the "Import" button in the Repaper Studio menu bar.
3. Search your documents, select the picture you want to insert and click "to open". You can only insert one picture at a time.
4. Your picture is then inserted in Repaper Studio, but its position on your drawing sheet has not yet been determined. You can now:
move the image with the left mouse button.
change the size of your picture. To do this, use the points on the boundary lines of your picture.
change the orientation of your image. To do this, place the cursor in the outer limits of the image until the "hand" icon is displayed. You can now rotate the picture.
On a mobile device, you can move, rotate or resize your picture using the classic functions:
5. Once you are satisfied with the image position, click the button "To confirm": the position is fixed, the picture can no longer be moved.
The frozen image is built into the layer it was imported into: you can draw on it, hide it, or delete it by deleting the layer.
✅ Save a drawing sheet
In Repaper Studio you can save your current drawing via the menu bar. To do this, click the button "To save". If your drawing has not yet been saved, this button behaves like the button "Save as".
✅ Export a drawing
Via Repaper Studio you can export your drawings and creations made with the iskn tablet in various formats: JPG, PNG, MP4, PSD, IMGK and SVG.
To export your creations in the format of your choice:
Click to the right of the menu bar "Export".
A drop-down menu appears from which you can choose between the various storage formats.
Choose the location and save your drawing.
You can also use shortcuts to perform some of these actions. For more information, see the article on these keyboard shortcuts.
✅ Open a drawing
In Repaper Studio you can open and edit a drawing that you have already started:
Click on in the menu bar "To open".
Select the drawing from your documents that you want to edit and confirm your choice: your drawing will be displayed in Repaper & Screen, you can now edit it.
If you have any questions, please contact us using the widget at the bottom right 😊
- What is the English term for Malunggay
- What is the best hypoallergenic pet
- How did the Appalachians form
- What is a company's most valuable asset
- 30 is a milestone
- Can I ever hack a fingerprint scanner?
- What does the German word auf
- How does hard water affect the humidifier?
- What is the greatest lesson in Mahabharata
- How long did you work
- What do you mean by eavestrough
- How tall is Jackson Wang from Got7
- How loyal are Taylor Swift's fans
- Use hand disinfectant 1
- What was your bar Bat Mitzvah Parshah
- What is snake venom used for?
- How are cold-blooded animals called
- How are the presidential debates flawed
- Which remote computer repair service is best
- How much hydrochloric acid is dangerous
- Is conscious death possible for conscious people
- Why is IOTA the future
- How to go in search of the soul
- Is the movie Kesari worth watching