How to pronounce avocado in Hindi
Avocado Hindi evaakaado. German an avocado can be translated into Hindi as एवाकाडो ēvākāḍō evaakaado.
Hindi is usually written in the Indian Devanagari script. In the upper line (the last three words) you will first find the spelling of the Hindu word in the Devanagari script, then in the IAST transliteration with the diacritical marks, and finally the more popular simplified transliteration, as it is common in India and the comes very close to the pronunciation of this Hindi word.
Similar Hindi words
evaakaado is a Hindi word and means avocado. Further entries in the German Sanskrit dictionary with similar meaning:
Video on the topic of evaakaado
evaakaado is a Hindi word. Hindi is the most widely spoken language in India. India is also the home of yoga. Here are two videos on yoga, meditation and spirituality:
- German avocado - Hindi evaakaado
- Hindi evaakaado - German avocado
- The German word avocado means evaakaado in Hindi
- Who was Tariq ibn Ziyad
- What is unconditional forgiveness
- How was India discovered
- Why is Thailand executing drug traffickers
- The army allows glasses
- Why are inorganic foods harmful to us?
- Are men or women more introverted?
- Who taught Einstein and Newton physics
- Has Zaxby's drug test staff
- What is 35 7
- How is the damage calculated in PUBG
- What is the attestation of documents
- Fifa 15 connection to the server problem
- How do I make a toddler beautiful
- How can we overcome an organizational barrier
- Duckman is a Jewish name
- How have religions with multiple gods disappeared?
- What is a barite solution
- Why did Concorde planes fail?
- Is there a site similar to Highbrow
- Why did you leave the pharmacy
- Is the collector's market on eBay declining
- Why do I love drawings
- How big is the Princeton campus