Cancers get along with Scorpios
A medicine called Escozul, made by the Cuban company Labiofam, is said to be effective against some of the most dangerous cancers, such as colon, brain, lung and breast cancers. This product was first mentioned in 1985 when the Cuban biologist Misael Bordier discovered the anti-tumor properties of the venom of a specific species of scorpion. The drug is said to consist of scorpion venom diluted with water. The species that produces the toxin used to extract Escozul is called Rhopalurus junceus or blue scorpion and lives exclusively in Cuba.
So far, no scientific studies are available to prove the effectiveness of the supposed drug, and the possible side effects are also unknown. What is certain is that the toxin is a natural anti-inflammatory that strengthens the immune system and prevents blood vessels from forming in the tumor.
It is enough to do a few minutes of research with any search engine to find dozens of reports on cases of taking the drug and showing an extraordinary improvement in the condition of those affected thanks to the scorpion poison. In addition, there has been a real stream of pilgrims to Cuba, where patients want to get the supposed miracle cure.
Against this background, the Commission is asked to answer the following questions:
|—||Is she aware of the existence of this alleged drug for some of the most dangerous cancers and of its spread among patients?|
|—||Does it consider it appropriate to develop a protocol for the drug to test its medical effectiveness and thus protect all European citizens who are battling a terrible disease such as cancer every day?|
- How is IMI Delhi doing for PGDM Finance
- What incident sparked the Russian Revolution?
- Why is God Kartikeya known as Subrahmanyam
- 30 is a milestone
- Are people born to be polygamous?
- What makes GAM want a breakup
- Bicycle theft is common in Copenhagen
- What are nanotubes
- What does by and large mean
- What is the AC amplifier
- Why does my cat hoard rubber bands?
- Why should there be reality shows
- Why are clouds blue
- Is keyword density important in search engine optimization these days?
- Will restaurants refuse to deliver concerts
- What does isha mean in Japanese
- Can I stop the hearing loss from progressing?
- What are 3 fuels that missiles use
- Typically, humans are organisms
- What are bell bottoms
- What are the properties of even functions
- What services does College Admissions Assistance offer
- Why should I sign up for Rime
- Anyone can use Erlang