What is your best song composition
Have your own song composed
We compose your song
Would you like to have your own song composed?
But don't you have the possibilities or prior knowledge of composition, arrangement, lyrics, music theory or recording to implement your ideas?
With all of our experience, the necessary know-how and a lot of motivation, we give your song a professional sound. From the idea to the finished CD ... and you are always 100% involved.
You have everything in your own hands, as we offer you various suggestions and you decide which version suits you best.
“It's not difficult to compose. But it is wonderfully difficult to let the superfluous notes fall under the table. "
How would a production run?
Depending on what you already have, we would first talk about the music style and your ideas. Maybe you have sound samples or concrete ideas on how Your song should sound in the end. After the general conditions have been clarified, we create a first version of your song.
Together with you, we will then fine-tune it until the Song sounds like you "hear" it.
After each post-processing, we will create an mp3 version for you that you can listen to in peace at home.
Can I also play or sing my song myself?
Of course, you can also play some or all of the instruments yourself or sing them. Here, too, we are at your side with words and deeds and, on request, look for a suitable female or male voice that optimally suits Your song fits.
What is possible
Whether a quiet pop ballad, a rock song or orchestral sounds, electro grooves or vintage instruments ... There are no sound limits. We're open for everything. Thanks to our large network of musicians, we can also organize live musicians for your production.
What does the song composition cost?
Since there are a large number of factors that influence the price, we cannot name a flat rate here. Smaller productions, however, start from € 500.
In addition, is up to the first version Of your song everything is free! This means that you do not take any financial risk. We guarantee that we always strive to make the best possible out of your song.
We attach great importance to selected equipment. We mix the best of analog and digital recording studio technology.Technical list (PDF)
- Solid State Logic AWS 900+ delta
- Pro Tools | Ultimate HDX
- Cubase 11 Pro
- Wavelab 10 Pro
- NTP Penta 720 (DAD) audio converter
- Ferrofish audio converter
- Motu audio converter
- Mutec iCLock
- Genelec 8250 APM, Genelec 7270 APM subwoofers
- Genelec 1029 A, Genelec 1091 subwoofer
- Yamaha NS-10M Studio
- Neumann M149 "75-year anniversary edition"
- Neumann U87 Ai stereo set
- Neumann U87 Ai
- Neumann U87 Ai A. Grosser
- 2 x Neumann TLM 103
- 4 x Neumann KM 184
- Rode Classic II
- AKG "THE Tube"
- AKG C414 XLII Stereo Set
- AKG C414
- AKG Solidtube
- 2 x AKG C4000B
- 2 x AKG C3000B
- 4 x AKGC391
- 4 x AKGC420
- AKG D112
- Electro Voice RE 20
- Sennheiser 3 x MD 421, 2 x MD 441, E604
- Shure (Beta91, Beta52.2xBeta57.5xSM57.4xSM58)
- Shure SM7 B
- Yamaha Subkick
- Universal Audio LA-610
- Avalon AD2022
- Avalon VT 737sp
- AMS Neve 33609 Limiter / Compressor
- SSL fusion
- SSL XLogic G Series Bus Compressor
- 3 x Black Lion Bluey FET Compressor
- 2 x Mindprint DTC
- 2 x Focusrite Liquid Channel
- Fredenstein V.A.S. Compressors
- TLAudio Ivory 2 5052
- SPL Channel One
- SPL Vitalizer MK2-T
- Aphex Aural Exiter (Type B)
- Mindprint En-Voice
- Lexicon PCM 96 (2x)
- Lexicon PCM 91
- TC Electronic M3000
- Yamaha SPX 990
- Yamaha REV 7
- Yamaha C3 grand piano
- Roland FP5 digital piano
- Kurzweil PC3x
- Yamaha S 80
- Studio Logic Master Key
- Yamaha Maple Custom 20 "BD, 10" 12 "14" 16 "toms
- 14 "Maple Custom Snare
- 14 "Yamaha copper snare
- Zildjan, Sabian Cymbals
- Waves Mercury Bundle
- UAD-2 Quad
- Audioease Altiverb
- Penguin Stereo Meter
- Hofa Analyzer
- Vienna Special Edition Plus
- Vienna Instruments - Vienna Ensemble Pro
- LA scoring strings
- Ivory II Grand Pianos
- True Strike II
- Symphobia I + II
- evolve mutations I + II
- Steven Slate Drums
- Steven Slate Trigger 2
- Native Instruments Komplete 12
- Spectrasonics Stylus, Trilian and Omnisphere
- SPL plug-ins
- melodyne plug-in / editor
- Izotope Ozone 9, Neutron 3, Izotope RX8
- Soundtoys 5
- MCDSP plugins
- Lexicon plugins
- Xfer Serum
- Headphones from AKG, Beyerdynamic and Sennheiser
- DI's (Radial and Palmer)
- Behringer Powerplay P16-M Personal Mixer
- Sommercable Microphone and instrument cables
Learn more about our studio!
The recording studio for creative and relaxed work
We look forward to your production
Would you like to have a song composed? Contact us without obligation. We are happy to answer your questions and advise you on your project!
- What are the branches of physical chemistry
- What does that mean in C programming
- What is the best source of clean energy
- What are the best Auckland tiles
- Have you read the Mueller report?
- Can i really be your man
- Why is love overrated in India
- Who is playing today's IPL match
- Is it bad to feel unwelcome?
- What would happen if you drank heroin?
- How to avoid masturbating
- What are the best websites for aptitutde
- Mathematicians are ever bored
- What are your DIY ideas for fall
- Who are the Groupcamp employees on Quora
- Cell phones will ever be out of date
- Who are the biggest shareholders of LinkedIn?
- Where can I learn Docker
- How bad was your first YouTube video
- What is your rating of XAMPP
- How long have there been calculations?
- How do doctors diagnose mental illness effectively
- How do you talk to your pharmacist
- How do event calendars work