What is product complexity
Complexity what is it?Nature enjoys simplicity;
it does not need the shimmer of superfluous reasons.
Sir Isaac Newton
A century ago it was announced with conviction that
that nature prefers simplicity;
since then it has been proven on more than one occasion
that the opposite is true.
Complexity is sometimes used as a fashionable expression for a complicated problem. The prevailing idea is that even the most complicated system can be broken down into its individual parts through patient analysis, so that an understanding of the overall system becomes possible.
In the case of a complex system, such a breakdown does not contribute much to the understanding of the overall system, since its essential properties arise only through the networked interaction of the individual elements, a phenomenon known as emergence.
Since non-linear feedback and self-organization processes work together in complex (social) systems, it is not possible to steer them in a specific direction.
Complex systems can, however, be understood in their entirety and influenced in a targeted manner if one takes into account the relevant factors, their interdependencies, the sensitive pressure points and the special properties of complex systems.
Based on a representation of the factors and their interdependencies within the framework of system modeling and system visualization, insights into the complex system dynamics can be gained through sensitivity analyzes and simulations.
What is Complexity?
What is chaos
What is a system?
What is nonlinearity?
Representation of the so-called Bäckertransformation, which folds back diverging trajectories (3rd from left) (4th and 5th from left) in a kneading process. In addition, the processes run back in time (6th from the left). The kneading process starts again.
(More on this: Strunk, G. & Schiepek G. (2014) Therapeutic Chaos)
- Where does Lee Pace live
- What is the difference between beer and lager
- What is MBA Business Economics
- What is metaphysics about
- 5 tips to get famous and make music
- What are the disadvantages of successful espionage
- What did you do after the 12th grade?
- How do we get a yellow color
- What actors were real adventurers
- Why does gamelan music sound so scary
- How do I activate ZenMate
- How many schools are there in Chandigarh
- Which country is seen as Europe's leader
- How does SEO affect your online business?
- Why is microwave radiation called heat radiation
- Why does epilepsy cause depression
- Why are palm leaf plates the best
- How does a computer display images?
- How safe is it to donate kidneys
- What is network analysis
- Can we learn the Quran through YouTube videos
- What is a long statement
- Why do I sweat more?
- Does religion do more harm than good