There are famous female killers
Female serial killersWomen kill out pragmatic establish
Women kill differently than men. And for other reasons. The criminalist Stephan Harbort examined the case files and biographies of all known serial killers in Germany for the first time in a study and came to astonishing results.
The differences between male and female serial killers are serious, says Stephan Harbort: "Men kill in order to enrich themselves or to exercise sexual violence or power." The women are completely different:
"Women commit such crimes in order to ultimately eliminate private or professional conflicts radically."
This can be a baby murder, for example, because the baby is blocking the perpetrator's path in life, or the life partner has become unpopular, says Harbort. In the professional environment, patients are sometimes the victim. Most of the perpetrators are women who have not learned to deal with problems in a socially appropriate manner, according to Harbort. Murder is the only way out women see.
"The first act happens, fatally they are not convicted. At some point you get used to killing. The radical solution patterns are then more or less a philosophy of life."
Stephan Harbort, who is also a police officer, spoke to many female serial killers personally for his book. He says that women, in contrast to men, tend to be closed characters who like to point out their own victim role. "That's true to a certain extent," says Hobert, "but you also have to say that the decision to kill a victim is also a very rational and cold-blooded one."
"I've met women who had a very big problem getting closer to the deeds."
For decades, women have not learned to handle conflicts, to develop a social position and also see marriages and partnerships as communities of convenience, according to the criminalist.
Over 20 female murderers at large
The fact that the police convict perpetrators depends largely on chance, says Harbort. An example:
"The perpetrator's son empties a chest with expired food and he finds several infant corpses on the floor. This is how the crimes often come to light."
Harbort assumes a high number of undiscovered perpetrators: over 20 serial killers live in Germany, he estimates. As long as there is no case or chance, there is no police investigation.
- What are the Symptoms of Indigestion
- What do Bangaloreeans think of BMTC buses
- Will Rolls Royce makes an electric car
- Which meat goes well with avocado?
- What can you serve but not eat
- How hard is general chemistry
- How did European ships fight cannons
- How many terms of office can governors fulfill?
- Can we play GTA 4 on Android?
- Where do aerospace engineers meet worldwide
- Are mental energy and spirit alike
- What are the best tips for CrossFit
- How often do you feed guinea pigs
- When should I choose my college major?
- Why is Saks Fifth Avenue expensive
- When do you buy gifts?
- Why do people like to kill animals
- How good is Zinedine Zidane's Spanish
- How was the first placement season of IIIT Sonepats
- What is an assessment at PWC
- What is the type of compressor
- Are Baruch and Harvard the same
- What is it like to be Chengguan
- What is Viacom's mission statement
- Why does my cat hoard rubber bands?
- When does EtherParty ICO end
- Why does Hillary Clinton ridicule President Trump
- The ancient Greeks named stars abundantly
- Google really does check phone numbers
- The strangest places in India
- Who is Grandmaster Deepak Rao from India
- Why shouldn't we drive neutral
- What was Japan's demographic change