Where is the key to happiness hidden
Money, fame, love - what is the key to happiness?
Is there a recipe for luck? Everyone is looking for it, but the key to happiness seems to be well hidden. Is it the villa with a view of the sea, an independent life without obligations or the unconditional devotion to God behind the monastery walls? Happiness is relative, everyone understands something different by it. But there are facts that make the feeling of happiness tangible. For example, people who have just fallen in love feel particularly happy. The freedom to make your own life decisions and social security also play a major role in a satisfied life. However, it is often only a stroke of fate, such as a life-threatening illness, that creates awareness of what the parameters for true happiness are. And finally, there are those fleeting moments of happiness - and everyone uses them differently. One of them grabs his luck after winning the lottery and builds a new existence with it, the other leads a life of poverty two years after the profit distribution. “What is the key to happiness?” - the topic in Michael Steinbrecher's night café. (Text: SWR)
Cast & Crew
Reminder service by emailTV Wishlist will inform you free of charge when Night cafe on TV.
Reviews & Comments
Follow previous follow next
- What do the Japanese think of hijab cosplay
- How is the cost structure in the business
- Am I afraid or obsessive-compulsive?
- A Bigbasket Star membership is worth it
- What are tips for gutter maintenance
- Did transcendentalists believe in God
- Why doesn't my friend love me
- What books have you made
- Are gay Indians openly discriminated against?
- What is the formula for calculating ratios
- What do investors want
- What is the carrying capacity factor
- Are Tesla cars hackproof?
- What can a fibroid kill
- Squirrel frogs are invasive
- What is the Telugu word for remaining
- How can I make homeschooling less stressful
- What is the best book list 1
- Who is your favorite tennis player
- Why is WWE so popular in India
- What happened to George magazine
- What is a Shakespeare sonnet
- My mother disgusts me. Is that strange?
- What does an entomologist study