Can catch a rabbit
Can rabbits be protected from rabbit plague?
There are several ways to protect your rabbit from myxomatosis:
You can have your rabbit vaccinated against myxomatosis at the vet. The first vaccination takes place between the fourth and sixth week of life. In order for the vaccine to work sufficiently, a re-vaccination must be given after four weeks and then every six months.
The disadvantage: the vaccine can lead to vaccination myxomatosis. This means that a lump can form in the skin at the vaccination site. As a rule, however, this lump recedes after a few weeks.
If you do not want to have your rabbit vaccinated or if you want to provide additional protection against infection, you should clean the rabbit cages regularly. However, many cleaning agents are not effective against the myxomatosis virus. That is why you should use hot water over 60 degrees Celsius. In addition, you should change the litter every day and ensure good hand hygiene and separate shoes when entering the enclosure.
3. Parasite protection
Since the myxomatosis virus is mainly transmitted via parasites, you should protect your rabbit against vermin. You can also find effective anti-parasite products and care products in the zooplus online shop.
- Which books develop observability
- How did mute change your Quora feed
- How do people register their voices
- Who can I share my feelings with?
- Why are sea lions so called
- What's the worst about cancer
- What will the reform of the Chinese economy do?
- How do I get better at Finance
- Make Russians 100 Russian computers
- How can I think clearly
- Is directly the same as satellite television
- How are surface and volume connected?
- What is ROM 1
- What are the symptoms of alopecia
- Clojure dies
- Is it worth learning WCF
- Where is the scariest prison located?
- Where should I start to learn TMS320F28335
- Should conspiracy theories be renamed conspiracy hypothesis
- What are power peaks
- How can a volcanic eruption cause earthquakes
- John Mayer liked to play the guitar
- Why do people still use Fahrenheit
- How is Google's Audio Chromecast powered