How do I remove unnecessary DLL files
How to delete DLL files in Windows 10
A DLL file is an indispensable part of many applications designed for Windows. There is one inside a DLL executable code with which a software completely or partially works correctly. DLL stands for Dynamic Library Link (dynamic program libraries).
Removing certain DLLs can be disastrous. So before doing anything, it is important to make sure that the DLL files that you are trying to delete are really no longer needed. Otherwise, in the worst case scenario, the operating system could fail completely. On the other hand, removing DLL files that are no longer in use can improve your computer's performance and health. DLLs that are no longer needed are usually Residues from programs that you already deleted has. We recommend the DLL archive program for this task.Download
This tool locates all DLLs on your computer, determines which ones are no longer needed, extracts them and stores them in a folder. After its simple installation, all you have to do is start it up and open it Configuration click.Set up search
Then activate the option Only display 0 hits. You have to do it as a Enabled set up.Find orphaned DLLs only
Now you start the search for DLL files using the button Search.start search
Wait patiently for the hard drive scan to complete. When it finishes, you will see a complete list of all the orphaned DLL files. Just click Archive allto archive them permanently.Archive all DLLs
It is important that you verify that only unnecessary DLLs appear in the list in the section Hits are marked with 0. Otherwise it can happen that you archive important DLLs. The copy of all your unused DLLs is in C: \ Windows \ DLLArchive.
Once you've isolated all of the unnecessary DLLs, restart your computer and check that everything is working correctly. If this is the case, the extraction of the program libraries has been carried out satisfactorily. In this case you can permanently delete the folder of the DLL archive. In case something went wrong, go to the same folder and open the text file filelist.txtto check the original path of each DLL. That way, you can restore them if necessary.Download
- How should I prepare for Mac Rob
- Where will LeBron James go next year
- What are some really good litigation speeches
- How should I prepare for cell signaling?
- Masochists can recover
- How expensive is premarital counseling
- You can mix two energy drinks together
- Why do cars have horns
- Are eBooks the future
- How and why was MediaWiki created
- How do I mix essential oils
- Can I change my L2 visa status?
- Why was RFK killed
- What is computer
- What is rap music for?
- What were the powers of the Greek god Cronus
- What is 3 3 6 1
- What is the easiest level of math
- Is Ethereum a good investment in 2019
- What are control and measurement noise covariances
- Which means regret nothing
- What is white label casino software
- What are the best cafes in San Francisco
- Still loves Hillary Clinton