What's seaming in HyperMesh
FEM formula collection statics and dynamics
This collection of formulas is aimed at users of commercial finite element programs who already have the basic knowledge acquired in a typical FEM introductory lecture and would like to get an overview of the possibilities of these very powerful program packages. Because only those who know the differences between the different types of analysis, elements or contact algorithms can use them efficiently.
The author uses the most important formulas, explanatory sketches and clear examples to show the entire range of FEM applications for static and dynamic problems. The book thus closes the gap between an FEM basic lecture and the possibilities of a commercial FE program.
Derivation of the FEM - static analyzes - dynamic analyzes - elements - material models - contact - tips and tricks
The target group
Calculation engineers, students with basic knowledge of the finite element method
PD Dr.-Ing. habil. Lutz Nasdala works as a Senior Engineer at Dassault Systemes Deutschland GmbH and as a private lecturer at the Leibniz University of Hanover.
Authors and affiliations
About the authors
- Book TitleFEM formula collection statics and dynamics
- Book SubtitleBackground information, tips and tricks
- AuthorsLutz Nasdala
- DOIhttps: //doi.org/10.1007/978-3-8348-2260-4
- Copyright InformationVieweg + Teubner Verlag | Springer Fachmedien Wiesbaden2012
- Publisher NameVieweg + Teubner Verlag
- eBook Packages Computer Science and Engineering (German Language)
- Softcover ISBN978-3-8348-1841-6
- eBook ISBN978-3-8348-2260-4
- Edition Number2
- Number of PagesX, 264
- Number of Illustrations0 b / w illustrations, 141 illustrations in color
- TopicsBuilding Construction and Design
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Why do cars have horns
- Why are children never taught respect again
- Disney are filming their films in Hollywood
- How much does a rainbow lorikeet weigh
- When did Greenwich start my time
- Are gas electric bicycles legal
- How can you avoid random thoughts?
- How to share a Linux terminal
- How far does the truth require faith?
- How can I reduce my home expenses
- How can it be useful to study philosophy?
- Is your Facebook app working properly?
- How should I prepare for cell signaling?
- Is love free 1
- How do I get Linux
- What is the widest street in Indonesia
- How do I find quality grass
- Law Applies to companies a double risk
- What is the best bass worm bait
- How football managers make game plans
- How do you say joy in Tagalog
- How do I choose lottery combinations
- Why are drugs bad for us?
- What percentage of software developers are women?