Should I look at all the bleachers
Bleach - An anime with great potential that became the king of fillers
bleachingis hands down one of the best anime and manga of all time, at least it should be. Its success is based on the harmony in the fascinating and dark story that it presents to its viewers and readers.
ANDThis article can - and will - contain spoilers about the series. So if you are one of those who likes surprises or likes to venture into a new fantasy story, you'd better be careful. But I am already realizing that I actually have to tell you curiosities and a summary of the work that you are going to like.
Like most anime, bleaching appeared as a manga on August 20, 2001. The series was written and illustrated by Tite Kubo. His first appearance was in the magazine Weekly shonen jump.
Unfortunately, in 2016, on August 18, the story was interrupted. Just two days before the saga's 15th anniversary. Despite its closure, the manga broke sales records and became one of the few stories to sell more than 100 million.
There were 686 chapters, very well divided into seventy-four volumes. The fame and recognition of the work of MR. Kubo gained prominence until bleaching manage to win an anime version.
The story of Bleach Anime
The story of Genus Shonen, aimed at young men between the ages of 12 and 18, was promoted by Pierrot Studio and distributed by Televix Entertainment.
The first episode was released on October 5, 2004 and ended on March 27, 2012. A very short time in relation to the manga that lasted for another six years. In those eight years of the anime, 366 episodes were released.
The saga of Tite Kubo lived not only from animated episodes and manga, but also had OVAs, animated films, rock music and many games from different platforms and consoles. The films released were:
- Bleach: Memories of No One It was the first film to be released in 2005.
- The Diamond Dust Rebellion in 2007;
- Fade to Black (2008) and Jigoku-hen (2010) under the supervision of Tite;
The latest news from the saga of bleaching was the live-action film made by Warner Bros. You can find the production on Netflix. In the East, his debut took place on July 20, 2018 - very young.
In addition to these film productions, the anime has an impressive soundtrack that will enchant fans - and newcomers - with the songs. Several albums were released, each with around 20 to 30 titles assigned in the media.
Bleach Summary and Spoilers
Ichigo Kurosaki's life suddenly changes, the then 15-year-old student has a different ability than other young people his age. He can see and communicate with spirits and people who have already passed from these to the best.
The dark touch of the plot begins in one night. Young Ichigo is faced with a shinigami, a supernatural entity found in Japanese culture and mythology. Shinigamis have a duty to invite people to death or to influence what causes suicide in those who do not immediately accept the invitation.
The goddess of death, a common name for shinigami, is amazed to see that the boy can see her and communicate with her. The dialogue between the two is interrupted when Rukia Kuchiki senses the presence of a powerful cave - a supernatural entity that engulfs people's spirits.
The two fight in a battle in which Rukia is injured while trying to protect the young man. The only way to save him is to transfer his powers as a reaper of souls to the boy. And that's exactly what happens!
Ichigo transmits his powers and becomes the reaper of souls who easily defeats the cave. Impressed, Rukia stops having her powers and ceases to be a reaper, and because of her human interaction, Rukia tells the soul society to transfer her powers to a human that it will be a long time before she returns to the post-mortem world.
In one part of the series, he focuses on Ichigo playing the role of Rukia: defeating several Hollows, many of them powerful. He also finds that his friends at school also have the ability to see ghosts and communicate with the dead.
Uryu Ushida is a Quincy. Quincies are able to use spiritual particles and like Shinigamis to hunt hollows. However, it is only humans who hunt the dark beings.
Orihime Inoue has a group of spirits in his ribbons that were donated by his brother. These are known as Shun Shun Rikka. Inoue is Ichigo's passion too, and later ... secret!
Finally Yasutora Sado or "ChadIs a young man who is in Ichigo's class at Karakura High School. He is a achiever, a person who has the ability to manipulate spirits that are generally found in physical objects and materials. The Mexican Influential Character.
The first storyline consists of Ichigo and his colleagues trying to get Rukia out of his death sentence. Due to the transfer of authority to Kurosaki - an illegal act among the soul carvers - she was sentenced to death and placed in the Soul Society.
This whole plan to bring Ichigo and his company to the Soul Society, however, was orchestrated by a Shinigami captain who was previously believed to be dead.
Aizen was responsible for all of this, with his Machiavellian plan to take the city of Karakura. The fighting resulted in Ichigo losing his reaping powers to deal with Aizen forever.
Later, about two years ago, Chad reveals that he has encountered a group of people who have similar powers to his: the Xcution. They were all thoroughbred.
Something that was not known at the time of Aizen was that a accomplisher can give up his powers to restore that of a reaper of souls. Soon the group plans to do the same with Ichigo.
Ichigo, after losing his powers - donated by Rukia - the boy begins intensive training and conquers the powers of a achiever. The protagonist is one of the few who has experienced all the forces in the universe of bleaching.
This series arc focuses on the Xcution leader's evil plan to take Ichigo's powers back. But with the help of his friends and allies at Xcution, who disagreed with the attempted robbery, Kugo Ginjo was eliminated from them. Ichigo regains his powers as a reaper of souls and again protects the city of Karakura.
By the end of the series, viewers will be presented with several arcs showing different races and forces that exist in the world. With many references to Japanese folklore - and some mixtures of others - the saga ends with our much older heroes, married and with children.
Ichigo has a daughter. With who? That's right, Inoue. The boy - now twenty-seven years old - shows the girl the powers of a reaper of souls. The city of Karakura still has a hero of Ichigo Kurosaki's lineage.
- Although the anime was one of the manga that hit the 100 million-plus mark sold, it was canceled by Mnaga due to low demand. Since there was only one arc left for the end of the anime, but no, Tite Kubo preferred to end the anime - which was already causing losses for the studios - and move on with the manga.
- Dragon Ball writer Akira Toriyama was responsible for the existence of Bleach. Without them, Tite Kubo would have given up publishing the manga as Shounen Jump magazine rejected it. This is one of the most famous manga magazines in Japan - if not number one. Mr. Kubo reports that they even laughed in his face when he sent the paper for evaluation. Sorry mistake.
- One of the characters - who became central much later - appeared on the cover of the first edition of the manga. However, Tite was unable to find a way out the way he wanted first. Soon Hirako Shinji did not appear until 183 chapters later.
- The mythology that surrounds bleaching is of course a brand of Tite Kubo. However, the author not only created a very well-researched folklore, but also added the languages of our real universe in his series. As the plot progresses, it is clear that some words relating to the cave are of Spanish origin. Another example is the bount which, when referenced, is a German word.
- Everything Tite Kubo went through to get his masterpiece released has been very stressful. But when he can, he lets go of his pencil and creativity ran through the paper to shape the universe from bleaching. What shook the author was that he had to rewrite some scripts at certain times. For those new to the field, all you can imagine is repeating a job that is already done, a bit of a problem. But for Tite it turned into a tremendous stomach ache!
- Censorship is very common in the anime as the vast majority of the audience are children. Therefore, in some scenes in the manga where an arm was pulled out and broken in two - oh what a pain - it was only replaced with cuts in the anime. The arm remained intact.
List of episodes of bleach fillers
The following episodes contain original anime content that should be skipped if you're not into fillers. Some of the other episodes contain original elements or reference events from filler episodes, but these do not affect the long-term history so you can ignore them. The mango based ones omake are marked as such.
In short the fillers are: 33, 50, 64-109, 128-137, 147-149, 168-189, 204-205, 213-214, 227-266, 287, 298-299, 303-305, 311- 342, 355.
- Episode 33 Wonder! The mysterious new hero (Omake 1);
- Episode 50 The Resurrecting Lion (Omake 2);
- Episodes 64-109 Bount arc;
- Episodes 128-137 Stolen Hogyoku Bow;
- Episodes 147-149 Forest of Less Subarc;
- Episodes 168-189 Captain Shuusuke Amagai Arc;
- Episode 204 Ichigo's strategy for persuading him to cut his stomach
- Episode 205 Blow! A Kemari tournament full of cavities
- Episodes 213-214 Karakuraizer Mini Bow (based on Volume 29)
- Episode 227 Wonderful Mistake (Omake 8)
- Episode 228 Summer! Sea! Swimsuit Festival !! (Omake BLEACH on the BEACH !!)
- Episode 229 Cry of the soul? The Shinigami rug is born!
- Follow 230-265 Zanpakutou Unknown Tales Arch
- Episode 266 Ichigo vs. Ulquiorra (episode recap)
- Episode 287 Side story ... Ichigo and the magic lamp
- Episode 298 Movie! Festival! Shinigami Film Festival!
- Episode 299 Commemoration of the opening of the theater! The Hell Verse: Prologue (Omake)
- Episode 303 Real world and shinigami! The New Years Offer!
- Episode 304 Another side story! The enemy this time is a monster!?
- Episode 305 Deception roars! Hisagi, towards the Hot Springs Inn!
- Follow 311-316 Other fillers supported by the author
- Follow 317-342 Gotei 13 Arc
- Episode 355 Shinigami at war!
See our related articles
- How would you define impact management
- Who graduated from USNA in year 83
- Negative thinking is necessary
- Friendships really do transcend a lifetime
- The Beatles invented psychedelic music
- Should the old right be deformed
- What makes 720p better than 1080i
- What does data reduction mean in statistics
- Is it worth taking Effexor afterwards
- What is a magnet school
- Why do people hate Ubisoft so much
- Why do I get pain when I breathe
- What are calculus formulas
- What is the advantage of chromatography
- What is Shruti in Indian philosophy
- What do you know about Windows applications
- Treated wood can be sanded
- What are the effects of lipton tea
- Where did tamales get their name from?
- What causes a headache after running
- Why can't you afford a lawyer?
- What are some hidden gems in Prague
- How did Titanic lifeboats work
- See political candidates as celebrities