How do I identify an AI application
The 5 most important AI trends and how to identify the first use cases for your AI start
What impact can you actually expect if you are now actively dealing with the topic of AI?
Potential future market leadership, or at least technology leadership and the associated increases in income, efficiency and service quality.
It's perfectly normal for companies to sit back and relax when new technology comes along. The fact that AI in its current form (deep and machine learning) should be treated differently, however, is evident from the great importance attached to the topic by all the greats in technology, business and even politics. It didn't even exist in this form on the Internet 25 years ago.
What strikes me again and again in this context is that companies with statements such as “Google has all the data, we can no longer compete” are displaying an unjustified fatalism. On the one hand this is not only wrong, because Google does not have any data that would be specific enough to cover an industrial use case, but on the other hand it is nonsense in a historical context. An AVL and Magna are the best proof that for the perfect application of a technology it is not necessary that it was invented in one's own country. In the specific case, it was about computers and their application for simulation in the automotive industry.
Even a SAP would never have existed if one had referred to a “relational databases all come from the USA”.
It is up to us to ensure that we also master this wave of technology and that new companies with exciting products and services emerge from it.
- What are the applications of Lamis theorem
- MailChimp can be integrated into Salesforce
- Are there any cases of change
- Are genetic traits inherited equally or proportionally?
- Why is air important
- How close are we to genetic change
- Is lunge training dangerous
- Why is lethargy important
- How can you identify a wizard
- Why are people insensitive these days
- What causes deposits on the battery terminals
- How to make a 3D hologram
- Why my cell phone can't make calls
- In which backpacks is technology embedded?
- Where and how are HP printers made
- How does neurolinguistic programming work 1
- Are nieces female cousins
- What was your strangest experience in 2019
- How did Gucci Mane acquire its wealth
- Does your cat really love you?
- How do I just learn VLSI
- What is Cleos in the Odyssey
- What are some of the characteristics of Frank Underwood
- Brick houses are stronger
- What is the old name of Bangladesh
- How is the G2 Ontario road test
- What is error 552
- When was the first atomic bomb invented?
- Is psychotherapy useful for everyone
- The company Karvy Solutions is now closed
- Will AltSchool replace traditional education
- How do you deal with cheap customers
- What are the problems of a lecture