To find out which programming language you should learn first or next, the popular surveys, which are carried out annually among developers and companies around the world, help. Because most of the time a huge chaos arises in the head in view of the multitude of possible programming languages and their areas of application.
What can Python do?
Python was published in 1991 and is a general-purpose language. That is, it is designed to solve every conceivable problem that can be manipulated in code. It has been very popular in the academic environment, but also beyond, for years, because the fast programming language is considered to be simply structured and easy to learn.
In recent years, Python has made a name for itself in the areas of automation and data processing. This is why Python is one of the most popular languages in data science.
Python is known to be an easy programming language to learn. The development of the language was based on 19 self-imposed principles, often called “Zen of Python”. These include guidelines such as “Simple is better than complex” or “Readability counts”, and all of them aim to make things easier for coders. The syntax, the “sentence structure”, is simple and based on the English language. It is often said that even people without any programming knowledge can understand what is going on with code written in Python, at least with simpler programs.
Of course, this makes Python a language that is absolutely suitable for beginners. Because instead of having to deal with a complicated sentence structure and umpteen peculiarities, beginners with Python can concentrate fully on solving coding problems and getting behind the logic of programming after a short time.
The most important languages for web development in the backend are still Java and PHP, but Python is also being used more and more in the backend.
Entry and salaries
Find your own favorite language
- Why is jazz similar to classical music?
- What are the ways to dispose of plastic
- How can I get less neophobic?
- Deadlifts can be replaced by rows
- What is gravitational radiation
- What is a field name
- What day did Hercules die?
- Should be fifth grade in middle school
- Margaret Thatcher was a racist
- Will pilots ever be replaced
- What kind of sport do Germans not do
- Is the composer Hummel 1778 1837 underestimated?
- Is silica gel biodegradable
- What are alkyls
- Sedatives calm the fear of surgery
- Who sings in the movie Frozen
- What are some essay openings
- Where does faith come from?
- How was time invented
- Can I sell gasoline online
- What was Marie Curie's early life like
- How did the Indians colonize America
- How do I find an interquartile range
- Where do you find beautiful women