What is the biggest mango
The largest mango in the world was grown in Colombia
An impressive mango weighing 4.25 kg, grown by Jerland Orlando Nova Barrera and Raina María Moroquin at San Martín Farm in Boá, Colombia, broke the record for the largest mango in the world and was officially named Guinness -World record recognized.
This mango far surpassed the previous record set in the Philippines in 2009 by a mango weighing 3.435 kilograms.
“It is an award and recognition for the efforts, commitment and love of the producers for nature. In addition, this is the second Guinness world record for our community, because in 2014 we set the record for the longest natural carpet of flowers at 3,199 square meters, ”said the two producers.
After the mango was measured and documented for the record, the family shared the mango and celebrated. However, they made sure they have a memento of their accomplishment. “The mango was delicious, but of course before we'd consumed it completely, we recorded everything and provided the community with a nice photo to commemorate this historic moment,” they explained.
- What are some cool one-ingredient concoctions
- Why is confidentiality an ethical issue
- Rank is important in Rainbow Six Siege
- How do I maintain customer relationships
- What is social reading
- Define population distribution
- Time is stored in the universe
- Should I have taken my meal
- Why does Quora allow abusive words
- Disney are filming their films in Hollywood
- Are there any benefits to taking HEC
- What are the examples of Giffen goods
- How can I explore the UAE
- The buoyancy increases with the depth
- Cell phones will ever be out of date
- Is this the end of Tron TRX
- Why did Ginny love Harry
- Are the terms cis and trans heteronormative
- What is a toggle switch
- Domain registrars steal unregistered searched domains
- How important is South Korea to America
- Why is Rick Santorum running for president
- How are snails cleaned and cooked
- What's the best in British cuisine