More magnetization generates more electricity
Generate electricity with magnets
Almost 200 years ago, the English scientist Michael Faraday was concerned with the question of whether it was possible to generate electricity with a magnetic field. The short answer: yes, you can! With our experiment you can try it out for yourself at home.
An effervescent tablet tube or a plastic tube from a hardware store, for example
A small, strong magnet (or a series of magnets) that fits exactly into the tube
An LED lamp
It is important that the magnet you use fits exactly into the tube and is strong enough. Then you have to prepare the tube. It has to be open on both sides.
If you use an effervescent tablet tube for your experiment, saw off the bottom of the tube. If you use another tube, saw it to the right length. It is best to have your parents or another adult assist you.
If the tubes and magnets have been found suitable, you now have to wrap the copper wire around the tube, very often. You may still secure the whole thing with tape.
Finally, you have two loose wire ends that you connect to one contact each on the LED lamp. Again, it makes sense to wrap the wire around the contacts a few times. You can also use a soldering iron to make sure that the contact is firmly held at this point.
If you put the magnet in the tube and shake it back and forth, the lamp starts to shine!
How does this work?
The secret here is movement. By moving the magnet, the magnetic field changes. This sets the electrons in motion in the wire. This creates an electrical voltage that allows electricity to flow in your closed circuit.
- Who is the national crush of India
- What is a countercurrent heat exchanger
- Is there a free alternative to YouTrack
- Verified Verizon SIP
- How can negative decibels exist?
- How laptops changed the world
- What are some social mobility measures
- What is HTML and CSS or C ++
- What is Easter eggs about
- Why do squids have tentacles
- Is there a trekking group in Oman
- What are some melodious Tamil songs
- How can I take out insurance?
- How do lotteries work
- Where can I check my email address?
- Why hasn't America had an aracial president
- What is a man-made ecosystem
- Firstborn have no karma
- Who is Andrew Benintendi
- What do you think about closing Kickass torrents
- What can you do about hypotension?
- What is antimatter Does antimatter exist
- Email marketing is a dying discipline
- What does it mean to be intellectual