Why did Disney banned smoking
Smoking in Disneyland | Prohibition in the parks, smoking areas, other rules
So 10 minutes is really an exaggeration! The ways are really not that far!
When we were there in September, it never took us more than 5-10 minutes to get to the next zone.
Click to enlarge ...
This is also correct. I will briefly specify:
Out of my head I would say there are smoking areas at the Alte Mühle in Fantasyland, at the Hakuna Matata Restaurant in Adventureland. In Frontierland close to toilets and on Main Street by City Hall. There is a lot more, but I don't know where they are from my head.
Click to enlarge ...
City Hall: when you enter the park immediately turn left towards the toilet There is a small "island" with benches, some of which are even roofed over.
Hakuna Matata: down on the "terrace", I actually find the corner a bit hidden, we walked past it the first time: cheesy:
Fantasyland: Behind the old mill, where in summer the tables are hidden in the far right corner. Not nice in summer when people are really sitting and eating, but generally well hidden from view
Frontierland in fact right by the toilets when entering the country from Main Street.
So I think that fits
I also give my mustard again:
I can only ask everyone to adhere to these zones!
I am a heavy smoker and if I can make it in the countries even in between without a cigarette, everyone can do it: cheesy: The distances are really not far, you can expect that from everyone!
Apart from the dangers that Torsten mentioned, it just looks nice when people are walking around everywhere with a fag in their mouths, and the smell bothers me there myself! That just doesn't fit Disneyland!
- How do I research markets online
- Can you buy a tv channel
- What is a dynamic editing style
- What is 7 infinite
- Which is the best logo ever
- How do you practice meeting someone right?
- Verified Verizon SIP
- Why do many electrolyte supplements contain vitamins?
- What factors contribute to autism
- How do IIT graduates join
- Why does renewal energy make economic sense?
- Why do babies smile and laugh
- Can you drink water from Costa Rica?
- What is a hidden lamp
- What does deaf steering mean
- Why does dancing feel so liberating
- What did you do to your tyrant?
- Luke Wheeler is a real country singer
- How did Sears and Kmart fall
- Why is the world always crazy
- Isn't it worth being elected president
- Why nodes use js over Event Machine
- Mathematicians are ever bored
- Using a VPN service will make you more secure