Is Penicillium mold safe for consumption
Molds and Diet
Mold allergies are triggered by inhaling and / or consuming products that contain mold. Most of the allergens are found in the spores of mold or yeasts (organs of distribution). Molds are widespread in our environment. For example, they can naturally occur in the ground and in the air. Settlements in dwellings and the infestation of food are of particular importance. However, mold allergens can also be found in industrial aids (mold enzymes), cosmetics, pharmaceuticals and detergents. The possibilities of encountering disease-causing mold allergens are vast and often unavoidable. However, if you follow the dietary recommendations below, you can significantly reduce your allergen intake with your food.
The following foods and products are known to be used by most mold allergy sufferers Nottolerate:
- beverages Alcoholic beverages (beer and wine) *, tea *, (industrial) fruit and vegetable juices, nectar and juice drinks
- Bakery products Bread * and baking mixes * are above all whole grain products* to avoid
- cheese Mold cheese (e.g. blue cheese, brie, camembert)
- vegetables Vegetables *, pickled vegetables, olives, sprouts and sprouts
- fruit Fruit*. especially soft fruit and grapes, fruit products e.g. B. jam, dried fruit
- Herbs* and Spices, Spice mixes, vinegar, soy sauce, bouillon cubes, yeast spices
- miscellaneous Nuts, almonds, nougat, marzipan, honey, fermented, oriental foods, ready-made products and dishes, Vitamin preparations; Olive oil, wine vinegar
* This product group is not generally prohibited. You have to find out for yourself which varieties are tolerable for you. Please note the relevant passages in this leaflet.
- Prefer self-made products
- Peel fruits and vegetables before eating
- Steamed food is often better tolerated than raw material
- Keep food in closed containers
- Store fruits and vegetables well packaged and not in the refrigerator for too long
Experience has shown that there are numerous foods that are common to those allergic to mold Rare Cause discomfort. Please prefer the following products:
- beverages Self-squeezed vegetable and fruit juices, mineral water, coffee
- milk and milkproducts Milk, cream, quark and yoghurt without added fruit or herbs, cheese (no processed cheese), butter
- Bakery products Bread rolls and bread without baking aids for yeast allergy sufferers, crispbread
- vegetables Peeled varieties, pumpkin, kohlrabi, legumes, asparagus, spinach, sweet corn, cucumber
- fruit Citrus fruits, bananas, melons
- miscellaneous Eggs, meat, fish, fats and oils, frozen fruits and vegetables, potatoes, rice, noodles
Make your food as natural as possible. Prefer self-made products. Peel fruits and vegetables before eating. Steamed foods are often better tolerated than raw foods. Fresh food should not be kept longer than necessary. Store fruits and vegetables well packed in the refrigerator. Use fresh lemon juice or vinegar essence instead of vinegar
- Spices such as For example, you should grind pepper or nutmeg yourself (e.g. in a coffee grinder).
It should be emphasized again that the dietary recommendations are mainly based on Empirical values are based. Everyone who is allergic to mold has his or her own individual spectrum of compatible or incompatible foods.
So that you don't lose track of things, we recommend that you use a Food diary in which you also record all the peculiarities and complaints that you can associate with your diet.
Further information and recommendations
- Rotate the heater during the night or when you are absent. Cooling down the walls promotes the formation of moisture on the walls and this is exactly where the fungi settle!
- Ventilation You short but intense! To do this, open all windows and doors. Short burst ventilation does not dissipate the heat stored in the walls and the heat loss is therefore low. Permanently tilted windows, on the other hand, do not allow the necessary exchange of air.
- Bigger ones humidity The shower and bath should be "ventilated" to the outside.
- In winter, only equip your radiators with standard evaporators. We advise against using additional humidifiers because of the risk of mold infestation.
- Avoid the use of ventilation and Air conditioners. These often serve as a place to stay for the mold and also support the spread of their spores.
- Watch out for mold nests behind cabinets, tiles, cladding and fixtures.
- Furniture should be some distance from outside walls so that air can circulate.
- Remove your Potted plants. They provide both food and moisture for the mold.
- Remove mold-infested objects from your home or treat the surfaces with suitable agents.
- Leave it to you Gardening like mowing the lawn or moving the compost heap to other people.
- Give that Smoke - the constant irritation of your airways makes it easier for allergens to attack the mucous membranes.
- What is technology integration in the website
- Professional essay writing for students and graduates
- Kuching is currently in massive development
- Is Praveen Kumar Singh crazy
- Why CSK was suspended from the IPL
- Should Britain join the US
- Should I continue my YouTube?
- How is data transmitted via Bluetooth?
- What is the value of 3 infinite
- Is married to Prince Albert of Monaco
- How do I overcome musical performance anxiety
- How did Jesus feed the 5000
- Who is the greatest artist in history
- How is wine made from grapes
- Where is Microsoft Word automatically saved
- What are the best office equipment
- Why is YouTube Studio still in beta
- What is your favorite David Baldacci novel
- Which US history books do you recommend
- Can you shoot smoked meth
- Is marijuana good for your health 2
- What is a Frontrow Whitening Soap
- Has Assange treated a woman inappropriately?
- How can I grow a real beard