Slash or buckethead
How do you like BUCKETHEAD?
Um ... he was at GnR ... so he must replay Slash's stuff. And well, I think it's technically better than Slash, but not in terms of the overall picture.
He's a great guitarist, no question about it.
Click to enlarge ...
buckethead doesn't actually have to reenact Slash's stuff. he also improvised and made a lot himself.
you absolutely cannot compare it with slash. what bothers me about him is first of all his ridiculous appearance (raincoat, mask, rubber boots, kfc bucket) and I'm not a fan of his guitar playing either. namely, that is senseless scrubbing around on the fingerboard. you always think he wants to break some speed record.
technically a good guitarist, probably better than slash. but slash has feeling, groove, charisma and the rock in the blood. Buckethead will never get to him. besides, he doesn't play for GNR any more.
here are some more pictures, velvet revolvers this year's Halloween gag:
- What is the future of the chemical industry?
- What are 3 fuels that missiles use
- Feel safe in North Korea
- What is learning management software
- How to make silver hydrogen peroxide
- Requires VMware Player a license
- What is the rank of the refractive index
- Why do people stop using screensavers
- What is a tag in CSS
- Which Beatle was the best person
- What advances in mathematics happened during the Renaissance
- What are some upcoming concerts in Dubai
- Politicians read more books or writers
- What doesn’t matter
- God has brothers and sisters
- What is the Odia word for goal
- Ayurveda is an outdated science today
- Why do artists use 3D printers
- Is Derren Brown's The Push real
- Is Salesforce Pardot good for lead generation
- Where does Ultron's personality come from?
- Have we solved anti-gravity solutions
- When did the NFL Goodbye Weeks start?
- How should I prepare for CAT 17?