What are the best reducing agents
Oxidizing agents - reducing agents
What are oxidizing agents, what are reducing agents?
Whether a substance acts as a reducing agent or an oxidizing agent essentially depends on two things:
- which oxidation level does the fabric have and in which does it feel particularly comfortable? and
- what is the reactant?
It is therefore a matter of recognizing which reaction partner accepts electrons and which releases them.
Oxidizing agent easily absorb electrons, as they are coveted by another electron Noble gas configuration to reach. Other ions with high oxidation numbers are also good oxidizing agents because they “lack a lot of electrons”. e.g.
Iodates: Ca (JO3)2
Lead (IV) oxide: PbO2
Nitrates: ENT3, KNO3
Noble metals (Cu2+, Ag+), which occur as ions, are also good oxidizing agents. Gold and platinum are so precious that it is only possible to bring them into solution under drastic conditions. Since they are also very expensive, they do not play a role as oxidizing agents.
Oxygen, hydrogen peroxide and ozone (O3) are also good oxidizing agents.
Reducing agent give up their electrons very easily. Examples of this are base metals. The less noble metal is the better reducing agent.
Substances that have very low oxidation numbers are also reducing agents such. B .:
Hydrides: LiAlH4, Close
Sulphides: H.2S, well2S.
Sulphites: Na2SO3, H2SO3 as well as SO2
- What is the procedure after deleting SAT
- What are Indian e-cigarette brands
- How early teenagers fall in love
- Would you be fighting a losing battle
- What are the misconceptions about HDL LDL
- Why are people behind the police
- Which companies are actually operating 24 7
- What is the effect of friction
- How many songs did Joan Baez write
- Why did the devil turn on God?
- Anorexia recovery that causes extreme hunger
- Can snake venom affect the mongoose
- Do Instagram Stories Sound
- Can swimming replace the gym
- What nuclear reaction does C 14 produce
- Is there a WordPress theme for two people
- What do Belgians think of Leopold II
- Why is Windows File Search so useless
- What is the best classic sports car
- How are the engineering schools in West Bengals classified?
- Smoking is prohibited in all bars in Berlin
- Should I choose HIM Lucknow
- Have planets ever changed orbits?
- Why don't you call Flynn a spy
- How do I use thyristors
- Bitcoin is like a pyramid scheme
- Is Fox News left wing propaganda
- How do travelers move around Laos
- We prevent forecasting notices from manipulation
- Is Amazon Home Service available in India
- How to make ragu sauce
- You can remove plaque at home
- Produce insect droppings
- What are pages blocked by robots txt