Which fitness tracker works with Strava
Analyze your performance with heart rate data
Measuring your heart rate during exercise can help you understand your fitness better over time - it is a very good indication of how far you are pushing your limits and how well your body is responding to demanding activities as a result of your exercise. The heart rate data gives Strava members access to a number of helpful functions, including relative performance, heart rate zones and an automatic update of your fitness score.
Strava is compatible with a number of GPS devices that record heart rate data, including Garmin, Fitbit, Apple Watch, Wahoo, Polar, Suunto, and TomTom. How to connect a GPS watch or other supported device:
- On the website:
- Click on the plus in the upper right corner and then on Upload activity in the drop-down menu.
- Click under the device you want to upload data from Getting started .
- Follow the on-screen instructions to link your accounts.
- In the app:
- Navigate to the settings page in iOS via the gear icon or in Android via the navigation menu.
- Tap Applications, services and devices.
- Tap Connect a new device to Strava.
- Select the manufacturer of the device you are using and follow the instructions to connect your Strava account.
- If you cannot find the manufacturer, check the Strava website by following the steps above.
If you use a separate Bluetooth heart rate monitor, you will no longer be able to link it directly to Strava. However, the sensors can be connected via the Wahoo Fitness app. When you connect your Wahoo Fitness and Strava apps, activities recorded with Wahoo Fitness that contain heart rate data are automatically uploaded to Strava. You can find more information about linking your accounts here.
After you've connected Strava to a compatible device and if you've allowed Strava to collect and process health-related data, your heart rate data will be shared with the rest of the data in your activity uploads. You can hide the heart rate data in your activity posts if you don't want to share it with other athletes.
- Can the certificate of naturalization be revoked?
- Which artist sang the song Speak Now
- How does federalism work in Russia
- What is tight in football
- Where are people's hearts these days
- Who are some famous makeup artists
- What does resetting my IP address do?
- What is the relationship between atheism and science
- Driverless cars will lead to cheap taxis
- What is a health program
- Who is anonymous
- Why is Tumblr so weird
- Did Rihanna win a Grammy
- What is general data management
- Which is the newest Dell laptop
- How good is SafeAuto's breakdown assistance
- Everything in this world is relative
- Where was the world's first ATM installed
- What is the FGC Fighting Game Community
- Why should I choose UNSC for MUN
- How much does 200,000 Robux cost
- Why is this girl so sensitive
- Can I wear red lipstick to church
- What life lesson do you regret to learn?
- What could you suggest to President Trump
- Blackmailed Russia President Trump
- What are the examples of Giffen goods
- What determines a selfish friend
- What does cabbage mean
- Where does all the printed money go
- What is the best season of the Vikings
- Can you give us some examples of honesty?