How is the physical therapy of the pelvic floor
Physiotherapy for pelvic floor problems
Targeted physiotherapy combined with pelvic floor training can be important for people of all ages. Both women and men can benefit from this in the long term.If there are problems with the pelvic floor (e.g. incontinence), it often takes a long time before those affected seek help, as such complaints are still a supposedly taboo subject. However, early action can significantly increase the success of the therapy in the case of pelvic floor problems and the containment of further complaints.
- Issues related to childbirth (preparation, regression, birth injuries,
- Diastasis recti)
- Pain in the pelvis, groin, genitals, or back
- Organ subsidence
- Difficulty holding urine or stool
- Increased urge to urinate or irritable bladder
- Recurrent urinary tract infections or chronic prostatitis
- Voiding disorders
- Before and after operations in the pelvic area
- Problems in sexuality (pain, erectile dysfunction, pleasure, etc.)
- Hemorrhoids or other disorders in the area of the anus
- Assistance with gender reassignment
- Hormonal changes (e.g. menopause)
Physiotherapy helps to restore the strength and function of the pelvic floor and core of the body with targeted and gentle exercises for these and similar complaints.
What is the pelvic floor?
The pelvic floor is a group of muscles that close off the pelvis at the bottom. The pelvic floor muscles are equally relevant for women and men and can do a lot more than just tighten and relax.
The pelvic floor supports the following functions:
- Securing the position of the pelvic organs
- Stabilization of the spine during loads (e.g. when lifting)
- Storage and evacuation of urine and stool
- Sexual sensation, orgasm and potency
In the Trinicum she treats: Sonja Pauli and Sylvette Schreiber
Make your appointment
We can be reached by phone Monday to Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. and Friday until 3:00 p.m. on +43 1 907 60 30 and at any time using the following contact form.
Frequently asked questions about physiotherapy
Trigger point therapy
[ More... ]
- Who is the highest paid child model
- What is shipping info
- How's the parking in Columbia, MO
- How do hippos and crocodiles coexist
- What can I do after taking BVSC
- Instagram is only for young people
- Are the Louisville people Conservatives?
- What is the purpose of the API
- Pay Tik Tok to be famous
- How are the people today
- Command economies have higher GDP
- What does Brigette Bardot remember most?
- Is concept art really art
- Are gaming PCs worth it
- What is radium poisoning
- How do I just learn VLSI
- Someone has ever cured insomnia
- What do Europeans think of Ford vehicles?
- What is your best drawing of a celebrity
- How can I find my birth mother
- The earth's surface is still changing
- Professional essay writing for students and graduates
- Where does faith come from?